PDA

View Full Version : Timi and Leslie Diaper Backpacks $26.00

jjjo1112
05-29-2008, 12:17 PM
Timi and Leslie Diaper Backpacks for $26.00 at http://www.mamabargains.com/index.php. Normally retail for $150.00. This will not last long but if anyone is looking for a nice diaper bag, here is your chance.
Jackie

emschwar
05-29-2008, 03:16 PM
ooooh! Thanks!!!

Oregonmother
05-29-2008, 05:01 PM
Cute! I love the Michael though, and it ALL GONE.

ThreeofUs
05-29-2008, 05:03 PM
Oh, thanks! I got baseball and Mia backpacks - what a great price!

Oregonmother
05-29-2008, 05:39 PM
Does anyone have one of these in the backpack? How do you like it?

suzhatch1
05-29-2008, 05:44 PM
Does anyone have one of these in the backpack? How do you like it?
I had one of these about 2 yrs ago (in the Mia print), and it is a large, spacious bag. The exterior is a wipeable, vinyl covered fabric, so it's a little heavier, but not too bad. The interior is very spacious, but there isn't a ton of organization.

IIRC, under the flap that covers the main compartment, there is a drawstring closure. Then inside the main compartment, I think there was 1 pocket. The backpack straps are nicely padded, like a sporty-style backpack, which is nice. I found that this particular bag sat a little funny on my back, sorta like the bag sat up high above my shoulder blades. But maybe that's just me, other's have posted reviews that it felt/fit fine, so I'm sure it's all dependent on personal fit. I also remember there was a small zippered entry pocket on the side of the bag that let you access the main compartment w/out going thru the top opening, which was kinda cool. (Again, YMMV, this was on the Mia style that I had from about 2 yrs ago. I'm sure the Mia style being sold on the site would be the same, but not sure about the other styles/patterns).

HTH!
Suz :)

emschwar
05-29-2008, 06:47 PM
zappos.com has pictures of the inside. At least I believe it's the same bag.

Oregonmother
05-30-2008, 12:15 AM
I had one of these about 2 yrs ago (in the Mia print), and it is a large, spacious bag. The exterior is a wipeable, vinyl covered fabric, so it's a little heavier, but not too bad. The interior is very spacious, but there isn't a ton of organization.

IIRC, under the flap that covers the main compartment, there is a drawstring closure. Then inside the main compartment, I think there was 1 pocket. The backpack straps are nicely padded, like a sporty-style backpack, which is nice. I found that this particular bag sat a little funny on my back, sorta like the bag sat up high above my shoulder blades. But maybe that's just me, other's have posted reviews that it felt/fit fine, so I'm sure it's all dependent on personal fit. I also remember there was a small zippered entry pocket on the side of the bag that let you access the main compartment w/out going thru the top opening, which was kinda cool. (Again, YMMV, this was on the Mia style that I had from about 2 yrs ago. I'm sure the Mia style being sold on the site would be the same, but not sure about the other styles/patterns).

HTH!
Suz :)

Thanks Suz for all the info!

R2sweetboys
05-30-2008, 08:46 AM
Thank you Jackie for posting this! I picked up one of the football BPs-my boys will love it. I can see this website becoming addictive! It reminds me of Woot . com but it's all stuff for moms. How fun! :)