PDA

View Full Version : Patemm Pad, which fabric?

Meri
05-30-2008, 09:35 AM
Hi,

I'm thinking of getting the Patemm Pad, and was wondering if it's worth the cost? Also which fabric is more mom-friendly, the oil based cloth fabric that you can just wipe down, or else the cotton fabric that is machine washable?

Thank you so much for your posts!

cimberdog
06-10-2008, 04:36 PM
[QUOTE=Meri]Hi,

I'm thinking of getting the Patemm Pad, and was wondering if it's worth the cost? Also which fabric is more mom-friendly, the oil based cloth fabric that you can just wipe down, or else the cotton fabric that is machine washable?

Thank you so much for your posts![/QUOTE
I have one of these, but can't find it! I would say the oil cloth is much better. It's REALLY easy to wipe off and keep clean. They fold up nicely and are great for keeping in the car, etc.

pastrygirl
06-10-2008, 05:09 PM
I haven't had any problems with my oil cloth Patemm Pad. It's really easy to wipe off. I love it!

MoveOverRover
06-16-2008, 05:00 PM
I have the Patemm in Jack Martin. I like it but do not think it is worth the high cost, so I'd try to find one used. I bought it thinking it was oilcloth, but what I received is clearly vinyl laminated. In my head, oilcloth is more of a glazed cotton canvas. The Patemm I own smelled like vinyl for a month, which was very annoying and I think a bit misleading to the consumer.

Try eBay. Target also sells Patemm pads in solids - heard they weren't as high quality as the "oilcloth" but now that I know that oilcloth is vinyl laminate, I can't really recommend them, sorry!