PDA

View Full Version : Need an inexpensive seat that is user friendly

oneontheway
05-30-2008, 07:46 PM
I have gotten such great info here about carseats in the past, we have 1 safeseat (out grown now) and two MA which we LOVE!!!

I need two carseats for our babysitter to use in her car (14 mo old and 3 yr old), we need the most inexpensive seats we can find since they will only be in there occassionally but they need to be SAFE and user friendly.

We also have a cosco scenera but for some reason the straps always end up uneven and it starts to shift after a while.

Any ideas for us?

Thank you!!!!

Joolsplus2
05-30-2008, 08:21 PM
I know it's kind of expensive, but the Graco Nautilus could be used now and then it's taller than the Marathon so you could keep on using it later, and as a booster too, and the harness adjuster is super buttery smooth to tighten. And maybe you want to keep using the Scenera till baby's FF and get another Nautilus then? I can't think of a good convertible that's actually cheap (the True Fit maybe, except it has the same harness as the Scenera so it could get too long on one side, too...lame!).. maybe the evenflo triumph advance (it, too, is taller than the Marathon, so potentially there's a lot of life in it!)

oneontheway
05-31-2008, 11:57 AM
Do you think the Alpha Omega will have the same issues as the scenera?

Any opinion on the Safety 1st® All In One Deluxe Convertible Car Seat?

Thanks!!