PDA

View Full Version : ISO hard sided pool with slide

DrSally
06-03-2008, 11:03 AM
I'm kicking myself for not picking up a Step 2 hard sided pool with slide I saw at a tag sale. It was large and the slide was just the right side for a toddler. I like the hard sided feature b/c it seems sturdier than the blow up kind. I think DS and friends could have a lot of fun with it in the summer. I haven't been able to find anything like it since then. Anyone seen anything like this?

Jo..
06-03-2008, 07:19 PM
After popping our second inflatable pool this year, we went to WM and picked up a hard plastic one. The one we bought was small, but RIGHT next to them were bigger ones with slides. At my Walmart they were outside the store (they also had playhouses and sandboxes in the same area). HTH!

s7714
06-03-2008, 07:34 PM
Both my local TRUs always have them. Usually in a couple sizes too.

DrSally
06-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Thanks! I imagine WM has better prices, so I'll check them first. I hope mine has them. I can use my $$ from my garage sale to justify it!

ThreeofUs
06-04-2008, 09:49 AM
You know, I just saw a couple on craigslist. Essentially tag sale, right?

brittone2
06-04-2008, 12:10 PM
We have had one for going on 3 years now that is a big plastic hard sided pool w/ a slide and a little race track type thing on one edge for matchbox-sized cars. Not sure if it is still being sold, but I read about it here a few years ago and found it at my local TRU if I remember right.

DrSally
06-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Just went to WM and didn't see any :( They don't have any online for site to store ship either. I'll have to check TRU next time I'm over in that area. I check CL regularly, but haven't seen any. I always look under baby/kids. Do you think they'd be in another section?

Jo..
06-05-2008, 07:44 AM
I have 2 WM close to me...One had NONE of the pools/sandboxes/playhouses.

Do you have any others nea you? Can you call and ask if they sell the hard plastic kiddie pools? If they do, there's a good chance they will have the one I saw.

DrSally
06-05-2008, 10:45 AM
yeah, I should call ahead. Funny, the other WM is quite far away, so I wouldn't be going unless they had it. Maybe it's not hot enough out here yet for them to have them out? They did have the blow up pools inside though.

ThreeofUs
06-05-2008, 12:55 PM
Sally --

I just saw KB Toys was having a sale. Don't know if this would help you, but might be worth looking over their pool sales.

http://www.kbtoys.com/Results.html/N/4294781041?_ts=B007

Good luck!