PDA

View Full Version : Any ALLI users?

veronica
06-04-2008, 06:33 AM
If so, does it work? I gained a lot of weight after college and never got back into a workout routine after that. Since then, I have had 2 DC's in the past 2 years and although the number on the scale is back to "normal", I am still overweight. I get more active in the summer months and am wondering if adding this would help me lose more, but I am hesitant to take pills. Just wondering if there are any testimonials. TIA

fortato
06-04-2008, 08:31 AM
The words "gas with oily spotting" and "more frequent stools that may be hard to control" have scared me away from Alli---

Just the thought of farting Wesson Oil makes me happy to be a fatty.

elephantmeg
06-04-2008, 08:56 AM
my mom is doing really well on it, I think the antibuse type reaction really helps her (she likes to cheat on diets). She is slowly but consistantly loosing weight-I think down about 30 lb over the last 9 months or so.

LarsMal
06-04-2008, 09:59 AM
My aunt has been working out and eating well for years and just couldn't seem to get over the "hump". She went on Alli for a while and she looks amazing now! She said she doesn't know if it was the actual pill that did it, or the fact that once she saw the effects of cheating on it she was scared to cheat again! I guess what comes out can be pretty gross!

She really liked it, though, and it worked well for her.

kijip
06-05-2008, 09:39 PM
The words "gas with oily spotting" and "more frequent stools that may be hard to control" have scared me away from Alli---

:yeahthat: The results I have heard about seem more attributable to a better diet and exercise than to a pill.

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
06-05-2008, 11:49 PM

Just the thought of farting Wesson Oil makes me happy to be a fatty.

OMG!!! This is just what happened to me when Pringles test marketed the no-fat/low-fat, whatever, chip here in Columbus. Olean or something, yikes, still scares me to think about it.