PDA

View Full Version : Costco Photo Center - Oh nooooo!

Mamma2004
06-05-2008, 10:52 AM
Anyone else lose lots of data when they "updated" their photo site?! I have thousands of photos on their site, all organized according to date of photos and date of upload. Now it's just one huge mess and I cannot find anything! The date is automatically reset - for every album - to 1/1/1901. Do you think there is any hope that my information will be restored????

Thanks for any encouraging suggestions!

BillK
06-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Odd - ours was ok this morning after their upgrade. The site was a bit pokey and such - but after an reboot all seemed well.

Mamma2004
06-05-2008, 12:21 PM
Odd - ours was ok this morning after their upgrade. The site was a bit pokey and such - but after an reboot all seemed well.

Well, that troubles me even more (though I am happy for you!)! I emailed their CS and hope to hear from them soon.

I thought I would manually go in to open, rename and update each album. Hah! As you said, the site is "pokey" and I've bene trying to work on things for two hours.

I hope it gets better. Thanks for your response, Bill!

MommyAllison
06-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Yikes!! We have the last 2.5 years of photos (thousands, just like you) on the site, also all captioned with names and dates. I will be sooooo disappointed if I have to fix everything. :( My account is still being upgraded, so I don't know if mine is ok.

twindad
06-05-2008, 06:06 PM
Our account is still being 'upgraded' too, so I can't check to see if we're in the same boat.