PDA

View Full Version : ISO inexpensive kids folding table and chairs

MarisaSF
06-06-2008, 10:38 PM
I'm looking for simple and cheap folding tables and chairs from a B&M store. Seen any recently?

My MIL once picked up a set for ~$20. The type with metal legs and a vinyl-y top. I don't need anything fancy, just one or two to have on hand.

MIL got hers at a Longs drugstore, but there aren't any of those near me. I do have lots of other chain stores around though -- Target? Big Lots? Thought I'd ask if anyone's spotted a set before I start a wild goose chase.

TIA!

ETA: This is sort of what I'm looking for: http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=/qid=/ref=br_1_br_1_6/601-2800263-7649711?ie=UTF8&node=13358401&frombrowse=1&index=tgt-mf-mv&rank=price&asin=B000PJK4L6&rh=&page=1
But I need them fast and want to pick up in person. Also would prefer not Nascar. :P

veronica
06-07-2008, 07:11 AM
I picked one up for DD at bed bath and beyond. Same style as what you pictured, primary colors and the top of the table is dry erase for drawing. it came with 2 chairs but you could buy more separately, at the time (holidays). but-I did just see the table and chairs still there, not sure about extra chairs. it retails for $30 and with a 20% coupon, a good deal. ooh-found the link

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=14598545

hth

MarisaSF
06-07-2008, 10:05 AM
Thank you! That would be great if I could find in store. I had looked at Linens n Things yesterday with no luck. I'll check BB&B.

schrocat
06-07-2008, 06:42 PM
I know CVS or Walgreens had some some cheap folding tables and chairs last year. I'm not sure about this year though.

MarisaSF
06-09-2008, 04:46 PM
Thanks!
Found one at two places today.
Walgreens -- $15 table, $8 chairs... so total was $47.
Big Lots -- $30 for table and four chairs. And I liked the colors. So now I need to trot back to Walgreens to return.
I didn't have time to go to BB&B, but I think the Big Lots price is so good that I'll just keep those. (I got two sets from Big Lots. Damn low prices!) :rolleyes:
These will be good for parties!