PDA

View Full Version : Looking for reviews on Savvy Rest Organic Crib Mattress - please help!

ccdavis768
06-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Hi - I just bought a SAVVY REST Organic Crib Mattress (http://www.savvyrest.com/products/crib-mattress/index.php) from a local store and am now having buyer's remorse. This is my first baby, so I am very worried that I made a hasty decision. The mattress seems to be way too soft compared to other mattresses that I've now felt. Is anyone familiar with this brand or know where I can find reviews, etc? Since I bought this from a small local store, they have a very strict return policy. I've already passed the deadline by 2 days and they only offer a store credit. I would appreciate any advice or helpful links to where I can go for more info. Thanks so much!

Tondi G
06-15-2008, 11:14 AM
No experience with that particular mattress but I wanted to say that it sounds very nice! Honestly... we bought a 2 in 1 infant/toddler 2 sided mattress and I put it on the toddler side right away.... the infant side was like a wooden board. I know it is for safety but some crib mattresses are so hard that the kiddos don't sleep well IMO. The one you bought is made specifically for cribs ... they wouldn't chance it being so soft that it would be hazardous (I don't think)... I would keep it!

Good luck