PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Etsy seller -- purse organizer -- UPDATE IN LAST POST -- AVOID

bubbaray
06-08-2008, 08:59 PM
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11133887

I just ordered one. The fabric is Vera Bradley Java Blue (which I will admit to having a few items of!). I'll let you know the quality when I receive it! :)

ThreeofUs
06-09-2008, 08:55 AM
Looks like a great idea! I'm thinking about it in a vertical orientation for my new diaper bags....

bubbaray
06-14-2008, 10:12 PM
Well, a week has gone by and I have not heard from the seller at all. Not a "thanks for purchasing, thanks for paying (immediately), it shipped on XXX date". NOTHING. I sent an email, got NO response.

I've complained via Etsy but assume they won't do squat. Sucks, its my first Etsy purchase. Never again.

I've also lodged a PayPal complaint, but doubt they will help either.

WTF is wrong with sellers????? Seriously. If you don't want to sell, don't list. If you are going away and can't respond to purchasers, SAY SO IN YOUR LISTING. I mean, seriously, WTF is wrong with people.

I *know* its only $33US, but man. I'm PISSED. :32: :31: :angry-smiley-005:

Neatfreak
06-24-2008, 01:55 AM
Any positive news?

bubbaray
06-24-2008, 09:37 AM
She contacted me after I filed the PayPal complaint. Said she was away. I'm still waiting on the item, but its coming from Ontario, so I should have it by September, LOL.

I'm hopeful for a good resolution.