PDA

View Full Version : Britax Bodyguard any good?

mom2binsd
06-09-2008, 02:27 AM
I was at a garage sale..saw two Bodyguards in mint condition with DOM of 2003...I am not in the market for a booster at all..just curious...were these any good...and do they have the same expiration date of 6 years???? The lady explained she used to work at Rite Start and had lots of stuff from her days of working there (we got a few toys NWT for 25 cents!). We talked for awhile, she asked about my current seats...and she had to come out and see my Leopard Regent that DD was telling her about.

Joolsplus2
06-09-2008, 08:18 AM
Yup, they are great, they were my fave seat before the Parkway came out (I had matching Fiesta ones...the Red/Yellow/Blue primary colored ones... regrettably, no pictures :()... the lockoffs were a real pain in the neck, though, and headwings are better shapes now, much more open so kids don't lean forward so much...the Frontier is night and day better than the BG was, in the headrest departement.
And yes, 6 year expiration...holy cow, I bought them when they first came out and now they are almost expired...time flies!
:)