PDA

View Full Version : Army Wives premiere

elaineandmichaelsmommy
06-10-2008, 02:23 AM
Ok, so who wasn't bawling by the end of it? I was doing fine until I realized that the daughter was dying. Not an easy episode to watch by any streach of the imagination and yeah I probobly shouldn't have watched that with the hormones going but oh well.

The full episode is available on lifetimes website in case you missed it.

What did you guys think about it?

bluestarfish18
06-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Finally! Someone else who watches the cheeziest, yet most addicting show E.V.E.R.!

As an army wife myself, I sometimes get a little too technically critical, but that show is soooo cute, just like Trevor LeBlanc!

I totally did not see Amanda's death coming my way. I think we all knew (and were grateful) that Marilyn and her DH are no longer around, and I don't really feel attached to Betty, but to see Michael crying his eyes out while Amanda is dying was just too much!! I melt whenever I see a man crying, but to see someone so high up in power, it was too much.

I can't wait to see the rest of the season, bring on more Trevor!:bighand: :bighand: :bighand:

LisaMom2Allie
06-10-2008, 04:22 PM
I didn't see Amanda's death coming either-when they said "they will lose someone they love" I thought it would be Betty since they 'loved her at the bar' but WOW to kill off a sort of main character.

I meant to see the actors names because I thought the resemblance between Amanda and Claudia Joy was absolutely amazing. I had never noticed that before and that was so sad when she told her to keep walking and then you realized that she was the one.

I am glad that it is back on.

fauve01
06-11-2008, 01:05 AM
i LOVED this show last season. i Tivo'ed the first show last sun, but haven't watched it yet. can't wait for DH to go to bed so i can watch, lol.

btw, did it air with limited commercials? it looks like my tivo only recorded 53 minutes.

anne

bluestarfish18
06-11-2008, 04:14 AM
my dvr did the same 53 minutes....don't really know why, it's never done that before, even if the show had ended early...anyhoo, it aired with limited commercials, lasting only 53 minutes, which also included a preview for the rest of this season