PDA

View Full Version : Training Pants for ds

tweetykl
06-11-2008, 05:46 PM
I am trying to get ds motivated physically to want to sit on the potty. He does not care if his diaper or pull up is wet so I want to use cloth training pants. I was looking at the Potty Scotty 2 in 1 waterproof ones but the shipping kills me. I would like waterproofs one. DS is 36#. What brand would you buy?

DeeEast
06-11-2008, 10:38 PM
I was just coming here to ask the same question for my boy/girl twins. I want some waterproof cloth training pants and don't know the best place to look or what to look for.

ThreeofUs
06-12-2008, 10:41 PM
We used Hanna Anderssons - get them on sale or from the outlets. They were great for DS.

While these are not waterproof, they are wonderful, and you could always get waterproof covers.

WatchingThemGrow
06-12-2008, 10:44 PM
Ditto. We love them. Soooo soft, and pretty absorbent!

clc053103
06-13-2008, 08:28 AM
I just bucked up for the shipping (yikes!) and bought the potty scotty - the regular, not the waterproof. They are so much thicker and nicer than Gerber!!! Also Gerber only goes to 3T so they weren't an option for our larger boy.

However, DS doesn't like them b/c they don't have Thomas on them.

kboyle
06-19-2008, 08:14 PM
when i get some funds in i will be getting some blueberry trainers for max...they are great absorbancy wise...from what i've heard on diaperswappers they are probably the most absorbant waterproof trainer right now.

http://www.blueberrydiapers.com/products/All_In_One_Diapers/TP

sunriseiz
06-24-2008, 12:08 PM
Anyone have suggestions on where to get waterproof covers? It wasn't an issue with DD, but DS, is well, a boy! ;) I just switched him to cheapie diapers, so he'll KNOW when he's wet (seems to be helping after 2 days), but I see the need for training pants covers in my future......

Thanks for the help!