PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried this belt???

Pennylane
06-12-2008, 03:57 PM
I know it's a long shot, but thought someone might have it. I need a belt with about everything I wear, but now that all the tshirts are so long, a belt looks like a huge lump under my shirt.

http://www.isabelt.com/

Any other ideas??

Thanks,
Ann

niccig
06-12-2008, 04:49 PM
I don't have it, but I think I might give it a try. I have the same problem with my jeans, either they slip down or the belt is too bulky.

Ceepa
06-12-2008, 08:35 PM
That belt does not look sturdy enough to keep up with my life. Like when I'm holding one of DC or am sitting on the floor and they crawl up me using my waistband as a step. And the instructional video was filled with too much "go slowly" and "be gentle" for me. :P My clothes are so abused. LOL

I have some ribbon belts I like because they lay flat. Or if you're feeling retro you can get an elastic belt with the metal buckle that clasps in the front.

mom2chloe
06-12-2008, 09:02 PM
I may be wrong, but I believe that the one you posted is a knock off of this one...

http://www.invisibelt.com/default.aspx

I read about it in Family Circle... actually, I tore out the page and have been carrying it around for months, meaning to order it... Looks like a GREAT idea... lots of info on this site...

Pennylane
06-12-2008, 09:38 PM
I may be wrong, but I believe that the one you posted is a knock off of this one...

I read about it in Family Circle... actually, I tore out the page and have been carrying it around for months, meaning to order it... Looks like a GREAT idea... lots of info on this site...

I like that one better and it looks like I have a local store that carries it!!

Thanks so much for posting.

Ann

updacountry
06-13-2008, 08:55 AM
I really love the idea of this belt. I am going to our summer home this weekend in the boondocks and guess what there is a store there that sells them. I am going to go on Saturday and check it out. I will let you know what I think when I get back on Tuesday. This is something I really need!!!

newmomto1
06-13-2008, 05:27 PM

Thanks for this thread!
I just ordered an invisibelt...hope it works for me!!!
;)

Twin Mom
06-14-2008, 11:11 PM
I saw it on tv but I can't remember which show or which version. Sounds like a cool idea. Whoever gets one, please post how you like it.

Thanks.

mom2chloe
06-15-2008, 11:27 PM
Thanks for this thread!
I just ordered an invisibelt...hope it works for me!!!
;)

Glad you liked it enough to order... please let me know... I think one reason I've been hesitant is I'm a size 2 and almost nothing that "fits most" fits me : (

Can't wait to hear about it IRL!!!

updacountry
06-16-2008, 11:41 AM
I really love the idea of this belt. I am going to our summer home this weekend in the boondocks and guess what there is a store there that sells them. I am going to go on Saturday and check it out. I will let you know what I think when I get back on Tuesday. This is something I really need!!!

Well I went to go get one at this really upscale boutique. Of course after trying to find the store and a parking space in the pouring rain, getting daughter in the stroller and trying to get in the door up three stairs. I was met with a "Sorry we are sold out". Oh why, oh why didn't I call first?????? They were selling them for $23 so I guess I'm going to wait to see what you mammas say!

Pennylane
06-16-2008, 07:03 PM
I ended up buying the invisibelt because I found it at a local store. Tried it on today with an outfit that had a longer tank top over it and it works great! Not totally invisible, but much better than any other option that I have found. I paid $25.00 for mine.

It adjusts like a bra strap, so it would fit a lot of different sizes. I am a 6 or an 8 and had to pull it in quite a bit.

Thanks again for posting that!

Ann

newmomto1
06-16-2008, 07:42 PM
I ended up buying the invisibelt because I found it at a local store. Tried it on today with an outfit that had a longer tank top over it and it works great! Not totally invisible, but much better than any other option that I have found. I paid $25.00 for mine.

It adjusts like a bra strap, so it would fit a lot of different sizes. I am a 6 or an 8 and had to pull it in quite a bit.

Thanks again for posting that!

Ann

Yay!
I can't wait to get mine :)