PDA

View Full Version : What's the Best Tummy Tucker?

bluestarfish18
06-13-2008, 12:52 AM
I have a wedding I'm in 2 months from now, and need some serious sucking in of the post-baby belly. The dress I bought is still a little too tight :( I like the Spanx idea, but all the ones I've tried on keep rolling down...any suggestions? I need as heavy duty as I can get!

Davids-Coco
06-13-2008, 12:59 AM
I say go to nordies or the like with the dress and tell them what you need and try on a bunch of things. Really great way to do it and they are super helpful... its the same department as their bras.

shilo
06-13-2008, 03:35 AM
have you tried the spanx that hook around your bra strap in the front and back so they can't roll down? try searching her site (spanx.com) for the slim cognito. i have the one without legs (underwear bottom), but i think it comes in a version that goes down to thigh level too.

hth, lori.

cvanbrunt
06-13-2008, 06:42 AM
Spanx makes a lot more than what they have on the floor at Nordstroms (which is the only place I can find them). Check them out online!

Gena
06-13-2008, 08:30 AM
I used the Miraclesuit Long Leg Bodybriefer last year when I was in a wedding. I loved it. I had tried on several Spanx items, but they were really uncomfortable on me. The Miraclesuit held in everything AND let me breathe. I got it at Macy's.

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=259718&CategoryID=3143&LinkType=EverGreen

bluestarfish18
06-13-2008, 03:07 PM
thanks ladies! i'm definately going to nordstrom first, then try to find it cheaper online..:signthankspin: