PDA

View Full Version : Wow!!! Wee Little Sprouts: 35% of EVERYTHING

MommyofAmaya
06-13-2008, 06:56 PM
I got three pair of Robeez, including one pair of Tredz (check the clearance for a couple of styles), Trumpette Socks, California Baby Shampoo and Wash and Sunscreen, and some other stuff to make it free ship +$75. Serious Bargains... the code "gogreen" worked on it all. They have lots of name brands and organic cotton clothing.

baileygirl
06-13-2008, 08:58 PM
Thanks! I bought some See Kai Runs, CB and a couple of Sarah's Silk items!

BargainMomforLuke
06-13-2008, 11:11 PM
Thank you! They have the most adorable stuff! :)

ett
06-14-2008, 12:21 AM
Thank you so much for posting! I picked up baby gifts, California Baby stuff, and some Haba games.

WatchingThemGrow
06-14-2008, 07:53 AM
I haven't a penny to spend after the Hanna sale, AND we already have the Kitchen Helper, but it looks like the Learning Tower would be $97 at this site with free shipping. I checked it out late last night, so I could be wrong...

Does anyone know how Sarah's Silks compare with the ones from A Toy Garden?

amandabea
06-14-2008, 08:22 AM
darn, I wish I had thought to look for the Learning Tower yesterday. Not sure if they were in stock when I was on the site, but i just checked and they are sold out.

baileygirl
06-14-2008, 12:57 PM
Learning Tower was sold out when I looked yesterday. Sarah's silks are nice, that is what our local Waldorf and toy store sell.

Suebell
06-14-2008, 01:33 PM
I saw that the learning tower was sold out yesterdaytoo..... and it said something about oversized shipping costs anyway....

Suebell
06-14-2008, 11:10 PM
Do you know when the code expires? Thanks so much!

ett
06-14-2008, 11:14 PM
Do you know when the code expires? Thanks so much!

The website says the code is good until Monday, 5/16.

Suebell
06-15-2008, 08:30 AM
Thanks so much! :)
haha - it's right on the front page! d'oh.

shoxie
06-15-2008, 10:21 PM
Thx so much for this - buying way too much, but I keep telling myself that we do need it...eventually! Got a pair of Robeez, a Sarah's silks scarf, and a bunch of clothing from Tea collection.

Thanks again for the heads-up. This retailer has a lot of cute goodies!

pomegranate
06-16-2008, 03:27 PM
Thank you so much! I've been looking for a shopping cart cover and snagged one of the Cuter Than a Duck's Butt covers for only $43. They are also offering free shipping along with the gogreen sale. You don't have to buy $75 worth of stuff. I wasn't sure and called them, and that's what they told me.

o_mom
06-16-2008, 04:03 PM
How do you get the f/s under $75? It's not showing up in my cart.

MommyofAmaya
06-16-2008, 04:34 PM
Glad to help Ladies!

ShellB
06-16-2008, 04:49 PM
I just called and you do need to hit the $75 after the coupon to get the free ship.

She's got a bunch of stuff out of stock, but if you call, she's getting a new shipment in and will hold stuff she does have and honor the coupon for when she gets her new order (next week).

QueenBee
06-16-2008, 08:41 PM
THANK YOU!!

I just love this site. I wanted to get some See Kai Run sandels for dd. Even with paying shipping it was cheaper than the other stores!

Thanks

pomegranate
06-17-2008, 12:39 AM
Yes, ShellB is right. They called me back this afternoon after I placed my order and told me that I had to spend $75 AFTER the discount to get the free shipping. I was a bit disappointed since they told me that I didn't need to spend $75 when I first called. Since I couldn't find that much stuff to buy, I still got the shopping cart cover and paid the $7.95 in shipping. I'm still saving about 25% off so I think it's still a good deal. Sorry, ladies, for the misinformation earlier!

greatcanuk
06-20-2008, 06:36 PM
I ordered a Haba marble track and a Haba Orchard game. Thanks OP!

Camille

Puddy73
06-21-2008, 08:34 AM
I received my order yesterday and everything was so nicely packaged! I'm a sucker for nice tissue paper. :) Thanks for sharing, OP!

baileygirl
06-22-2008, 07:03 PM
I wish I had bought more! I was hesitant since I wasn't familiar with the site, but everything came very quickly...and I too am a sucker for tissue paper. Thanks for the code!

MommyofAmaya
06-22-2008, 07:39 PM
I'm glad everybody had a good experience. They actually shipped me the wrong pair of Robeez Tredz (which were the entire reason I ordered). The other items were just filler to get free shipping. So much of my order is going back... but thanks to another poster in the SKR thread, I was able to get three pair of Tredz at Babystyle for $57, including shipping and tax.

elbenn
06-23-2008, 09:44 PM
I placed an order 9 days ago and just got an email today that said they were out of stock on one item and that a second item is on backorder and they will ship the entire order when that item gets in. It seems like they should have let me know sooner that they were out of stock on the item.

MommyofAmaya
06-24-2008, 09:50 AM
:(

I'm sorry. I can't say I'm thrilled with their customer service either. The prices were really good though.

elbenn
06-24-2008, 08:48 PM
The prices were good. Thanks for posting about the sale!

jray
06-25-2008, 01:26 PM
I received an email they were out of stock of one the items in my order, too. However, their customer service has been fantastic so far. :) Hopefully we will get the issue resolved soon.

shoxie
06-25-2008, 10:09 PM
I placed an order 9 days ago and just got an email today that said they were out of stock on one item and that a second item is on backorder and they will ship the entire order when that item gets in. It seems like they should have let me know sooner that they were out of stock on the item.

I'm not so happy with their CS either. I wrote to them Sunday b/c it was a week since I'd ordered and hadn't heard squat. They replied Tues AM that they hadn't shipped anything b/c a few items were unavailable and one was due to arrive July 2nd. Shouldn't they have told me this a few days after I ordered? And I wonder if they were even going to let me know what was going on. They did agree to honor the 35% off coupon on anything I subbed for what was unavailable, but I think the fact that they took so long to notify me (only AFTER I e-mailed) was pretty poor CS.

Still, the deal was a great one as the prices were good - thx to the OP! Hopefully, the store learned a bit from this experience!

Suebell
06-26-2008, 12:16 AM
This store is in the same town my in-laws live in. I think its a small business so they probably aren't used to so many online orders? I know my mil loves the place. :)

ps-
My order came super quick. I would definitely order from them again...with a discount code. ;)

greatcanuk
06-26-2008, 05:21 PM
My items came yesterday. I had no problems at all, and would order from them again.

Camille

kali
06-26-2008, 10:49 PM
I ordered 4 things, and they were out of 3 of them. It was a little annoying, but they were good about letting me know and returned all my calls promptly (we played a couple rounds of phone tag). When I talked to them to decide what to substitute, the woman told me they had never done an internet sale and were totally unprepared for the response. She said people were buying like 10 of things.

Anyway, they had reasonable substitutes for a couple of things (different colors) and shipped what they had right away, even though they will have to do a couple of shipments. I thought they were really nice and accomodating.

By the way, they said they were having a clothing sale starting tomorrow (Friday) so if you like their stuff you might want to check the site.

shoxie
06-27-2008, 10:09 PM
I ordered 4 things, and they were out of 3 of them. It was a little annoying, but they were good about letting me know and returned all my calls promptly (we played a couple rounds of phone tag). When I talked to them to decide what to substitute, the woman told me they had never done an internet sale and were totally unprepared for the response. She said people were buying like 10 of things.

Anyway, they had reasonable substitutes for a couple of things (different colors) and shipped what they had right away, even though they will have to do a couple of shipments. I thought they were really nice and accomodating.

Maybe I should try calling them as e-mail is getting me absolutely nowhere. I wrote back with my subs a couple days ago and have heard nothing since then. I'm not sure why it takes so long to get a response. Also, they didn't offer to send things in multiple shipments - I was only offered to replace an item that's in stock and have the entire shipment sent out now or wait on the item I ordered to ship everything out. I guess I'm having some pretty bad luck with this store! Glad others are pleased...

WatchingThemGrow
06-28-2008, 06:42 AM
I'm so tempted with their sale today, but shouldn't...SKRs for $22 and Elevens for $27!

christiedavid3
07-01-2008, 10:54 AM
What is the code?!?