PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day

kijip
06-15-2008, 11:25 PM
to any dads.

And how did everyone's day go? My plans were seriously thwarted by fatigue (I had to sleep though the lunch I planned for my dad and husband) and nausea (I had to send my husband out for more crackers and dilute HFCS free ginger ale). I felt terrible about it but J told me growing a baby was plenty for Father's Day:love5: . I am going to take him out for something fun once I am feeling better.

buddyleebaby
06-15-2008, 11:33 PM
My DH is at work for a couple more days so we wished him a happy father's day via e-mail

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h35/buddyleebaby/daddy2008.jpg

and then spoke to him on the phone. He got choked up when the girls were telling him how much they loved him, which made me cry too. In the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal, we'll just have a "Father's Day" when he comes home, but it made me sad to hear him sad.

The girls did make him cards so that's something to look forward to.

P.S. Fatigue sucks, but at the same time is so reassuring. :applause:
P.P.S. The girls chose their own outfits for the picture, can you tell?

kijip
06-15-2008, 11:53 PM
Alicia, the girls are adorable and I think they are dressed QUITE fashionably!

What a sweet picture set. :)

Wife_and_mommy
06-16-2008, 12:07 AM
My DH is at work for a couple more days so we wished him a happy father's day via e-mail

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h35/buddyleebaby/daddy2008.jpg

and then spoke to him on the phone. He got choked up when the girls were telling him how much they loved him, which made me cry too. In the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal, we'll just have a "Father's Day" when he comes home, but it made me sad to hear him sad.

The girls did make him cards so that's something to look forward to.

P.S. Fatigue sucks, but at the same time is so reassuring. :applause:
P.P.S. The girls chose their own outfits for the picture, can you tell?

Those are fabulous!!!