PDA

View Full Version : Potty Patty?

cvanbrunt
06-17-2008, 08:59 PM
Has anyone used the potty training in one day approach with the Potty Patty doll? We are considering this method for DD#1 who will sit on the potty and try at daycare but not a home.

kboyle
06-19-2008, 08:12 PM
i bought the potty scotty kit for ds1 and he trained 2 weeks later before i could even pick out a good time to try to use that approach.

ds2 isn't really close to training but i ended up selling as i just don't think i have the patience to try it.

i think it's good if you have the time, patience and a full weekend or long weekend to try it.

mecawa
06-29-2008, 09:21 AM
Hi
We bought the Patty Potty doll and the book about training in one day. However after reading the book I decided that it was not the best method for my daughter. She was 20 months when we started training and after looking through the book I felt, IMO, that it sounded like an okay method but that it would be for someone older (2 1/2-3 1/2 years). We did use the doll and she loved that and still likes to use it even though she has now been fully trained for 2 years. Good Luck!!!