PDA

View Full Version : RF Boulevard and Two SafeSeats in a Pilot?

Kindra178
06-18-2008, 03:34 PM
I know it CAN be done, but how? Who sits where? RF Boulevard can't sit behind the driver and how do you belt him in in the middle position?

We are debating the minivan decision, but we don't want to get rid of our Pilot, which we just got last year.

Joolsplus2
06-18-2008, 04:44 PM
I'm just imagining... a lot of climbing? does your pilot have a running board? That'd give you a place to stand so you can reach in to buckle the BV up (see if you can get one added, if you don't, it's cheaper than a new car!)

KrisM
06-18-2008, 07:47 PM
You know, DS is FF in the middle and most of the time, I buckle him in from the side DD is RF on. I have a car, not an SUV, but it's no problem to reach over her to the middle. I'd think with just a base for a safeseat in there, it wouldn't be too hard. Maybe the height would make it harder than I'm imagining though.

lorinick
06-19-2008, 03:32 PM
[QUOTE=KrisM]You know, DS is FF in the middle and most of the time, I buckle him in from the side DD is RF on. I have a car, not an SUV, but it's no problem to reach over her to the middle. I'd think with just a base for a safeseat in there, it wouldn't be too hard. Maybe the height would make it harder than I'm imagining though.[/QUOTE

Kindra178
06-23-2008, 05:01 PM
I keep forgetting that I will be more mobile when not pregnant with twins - the idea of reaching over a safeseat base is almost funny to me now. I think we are going to try it, because we know they will fit. If it doesn't work, we will go the minivan route.