PDA

View Full Version : A travel bag for an infant seat?

Staraglimmer
06-19-2008, 03:26 PM
Well, after a ton of great and helpful advice from you wonderful ladies and hours on the phone with the airlines (they can't even keep their policies straight), I have decided to gate check my safe seat (step 1) and a snap and go. (I was told that this will count as one of my free checked bags.) So, anyway, I suppose my safeseat should be put in some sort of bag to keep it clean. Has anyone seen one for an infant seat, or should I just try a trash bag?

Joolsplus2
06-19-2008, 03:35 PM
I checked mine un-bagged with no dirt... a trashbag would work, or really a huge cheap duffel bag should, or even a carseat bag, since it's smaller it'll fit.

MrsZaz
06-19-2008, 03:51 PM
Perhaps an extra large laundry bag would work. My sister used these on her booster seats and they worked great. I have flown(sp?) several times and the airlines could not provide a bag for me. Yet other tmes they did have one. She got hers at Target.

HTH

Colleen

WatchingThemGrow
06-19-2008, 03:58 PM
We check out Marathons in this http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7812701#Item+Description
but the bars came off the bottom. It's really not a problem. The wheels actually make things a little easier, but we could have used the backpack version this last trip for one of them. Anyway, they protect the seat nicely and our snugride was nice and clean after the last trip.