PDA

View Full Version : Fleurville code 20% off $100

sidmand
06-19-2008, 06:14 PM
I know Mamabargains just had some, but looks like Fleurville itself has some good deals too...

Happy Summer, Everyone!!!
Our summer gift to you is 20% off all purchases over $100 at www.Fleurville.com! Just use coupon code “204SUM08” through July 31 and save on back-to-school bags and all of our eco-friendly products!!! With gas prices soaring, we are all looking for places to save money! Be sure to check out 3 of our top selling MotherShips that are now on sale. Go to www.fleurville.com and start saving!!!

MotherShip Price Reduction:

Select MotherShips are now $98.00 retail!!!

Back-to-School:
We have our biggest and best back to school collection ever this summer! Check out 3 new products: People Pak, Lunch Buddy, and Re-Run™ Beta Binder!!!
The People Pak is an awesome school backpack with lots of room for books, organizational pockets, iPod pocket and ear-bud pass-through, adjustable padded backpack straps, and padded carrying handle. Retail price is $66.00.
The Lunch Buddy can clip onto the front of your People Pak or be used separately. It is fully insulated inside, has an adjustable shoulder strap, and has Velcro closured outside pocket. Retail price is $28.00.
The Re-Run™ Beta Binder will keep kids organized in style! Made from Re-Run fabric, it keeps 3 plastic bottles out of landfill. Fully zippered with two pockets inside and a 3 ring binder, it will be easy to keep everything in its place. Retail $28.00.

Re-Run™ Mod Pods are here!!!
The most stylish changing kit on the market! Use it as a clutch to head out for a quick trip or attach to a stroller. It has an integrated changing pad, 3 interior pockets, 1 exterior pocket, includes wipe case and adjustable, removable shoulder strap.

The ReRun ModPod is just $50.00 retail.

And some sale stuff too, like a Suzy Pak for $30!

ETA: Okay, that price seemed to good to be true and I just received a correction e-mail that says "All Suzy Paks are $60.00 while the MS-GS and MS-BRC are $80/each!!!" (I was trying to figure out what "MS" was and I just realized it is Mothership. They had some listed at $40, so those are actually $80.)