PDA

View Full Version : Pink Joovy Ultralight?!

mgblois
06-23-2008, 11:08 AM
Whoo-hoo! I just stumbled upon a joovy ultralight in pink. Sweet! Since when does the ultralight come in pink?

I am on baby # 4 (youngest two are 8 mos and 2) and I use my Valco Trimode Twin as my neighborhood stroller and I have my trusty P3 as my car stroller. But, oh my, I have always liked the idea of the ultralight (with the carseat clicked in, toddler could still ride which doesn't work with the P3 and my older two could hitch a ride, too) and now that it comes in pink, I am debating replacing my P3 with the Ultralight.

Honestly, right now unless baby is fast asleep in the carseat when we arrive somewhere, I usually just put the toddler in the P3 and wear my baby.

What do you all think. Should I leave well enough alone?

abh5e8
06-23-2008, 09:11 PM
ooo...thats tough. dd is 17 mo and will be about 22 mo when our new lo gets here and i am seriously considering the ultralight. we love our quest and part of me thinks it would be easier to just use it and sling the new baby. but, for running errands in the winter, it would be nice to be able to strap them both in and go.

does your 2 yo have plenty of growing room in the trimode twin? we use our BOB jogger a ton, so we are also looking at a double for walking and running.

mgblois
06-24-2008, 12:21 PM
Valco: I love love my valco twin trimode. We have the pink/blue version and it is so cute! It is a wonderful stroller, plenty of room, my 5 year old sometimes rides if I am slinging the baby. Smooth ride. Dream to push even with my 5 and 2 year old riding and my 7 year old behind on the buggy board, baby in the sling. This stroller is a work horse!

It is heavy though, so I don't tend to use it as my car stroller but I have loaded it several times for all day trips and such. For an AT double it is narrow and manageable.

Ultralight update: I went ahead and ordered the pink ultralight. I'll let you know how we like it.