PDA

View Full Version : Training pants & Vinyl Diaper Pant Covers...FYI

JGib
06-25-2008, 02:32 PM
I haven't done lots of research on training pants like many of you have, so I'm sure many will shoot me down for this. However, I thought I would let y'all know about these in case you want some inexpensive ones for daycare or something. I have barely started to potty train my DS, so I haven't gotten full experience with these yet. However, he has gone pee in them twice and had no leaks. Anyway, there is a lady on ebay that sells packages of 12 on ebay (new of course) - cloth and waterproof that you can wash in washer. I got mine for $12.50 + $7 shipping. She starts them at $12 for auction, but does have them for Buy It Now at $15. I do not know this seller and it is not me, so I get nothing out of telling anybody. I just thought some of you might want to know in case you are on a tight budget or wanted some that you didn't mind if daycare 'lost'. Her id is babybestbuy and here is one of her auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-12-PC-SOLID-WHITE-Waterproof-Training-Pants-SZ-4_W0QQitemZ310060227657QQihZ021QQcategoryZ20399QQc mdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Remember, she has them for Buy It Now in her store for $15, so if you bid on her auctions, just don't go higher than $15. She also has vinyl diaper covers for those who might just need those.

Hope it helps someone!

citymama
06-25-2008, 02:54 PM
That is a good deal. Please let us know what they're like when you get them.

JGib
06-25-2008, 03:25 PM
I have gotten them. I washed them before the first use. I just used two on my DS Monday morning in my hopes of starting potty training. He went pee in both of them and neither leaked. When I first got them out of the package, the inside cloth was a little stiff. They seemed to loosen up a bit after washing. I'm hoping they get softer inside after more use/washings. My DS did not seem to be bothered by them when wearing them. The outside vinyl is softer than I expected.

Being that I don't have any other waterproof training pants to compare these to, I can't say much in that aspect. Feel free to ask me more questions about them and I will do my best to answer them.