PDA

View Full Version : need new seat for 4 yr old in CRV

the mommy
06-25-2008, 03:36 PM
Hi,

So I was rear ended yesterday and now need to buy a new seat for my daughter. I should say the other guy's insurance will now be buying her a new seat so money is no object. :) She currently has a Britax Boulevard. I guess I am wondering if there are any new models I should be checking out or if we should just get the same seat again. She is about 35lb and 38inches tall. She is not super tall and is pretty skinny. Would love to hear any suggestions- you guys rock here and always have good advice.

Thanks-

Heather
dd 1/04

mom2binsd
06-25-2008, 03:41 PM
I"d check out the Britax Frontier...you'll get a lot more use out of it than the BLVD at this point unless you were planning on handing the BLVD down to another child...

wendmatt
06-25-2008, 08:46 PM
We are loving the new Frontier. I bought it and sold the Regent and both DD and I like it alot better. If you are going to hand down a blvd it's a good idea to get another but if it's just for DD I'd go with a Frontier.

the mommy
06-28-2008, 11:59 AM
I will try to find a Frontier to take a look at. My daughter would love that it comes in pink. Her boulevard is a kind of boring gray.

Thanks again-

Heather