PDA

View Full Version : Timi & Leslie backpack question

sidmand
06-27-2008, 02:26 PM
What the heck is the outside zipper for?

I just bought this from Mamabargains and it is way cute. I got the football one hoping DH wouldn't mind carrying it (since I have way too many diaper bags, at least this one is football, right?).

But I unzipped this zipper thinking--cool, a pocket that goes on the outside across the whole bag and then realized it just opened up the bag from the side. Oh, maybe that's what it's for? Opening it up quickly from the side so you don't have to undo it? Just wondering. I couldn't find any description online that said what it was for. Just seemed a bit odd!

ThreeofUs
06-27-2008, 03:15 PM
Yeah, it's for getting in the side of the bag. This is useful because it's a BIG bag, and you can strategically store "emergency" or necessary things next to the zip.

sidmand
06-27-2008, 04:40 PM
Thanks Ivy!

It wasn't until I was posting that that even occured to me. But I can totally see why that's a good thing. It is a very cute bag. Hopefully I just don't add it to my pile of bags and actually use it!

I am a total overpacker and this looks like I can fit a lot into it. I look forward to trying it out.

beansprout13
06-27-2008, 04:47 PM
I am a total overpacker and this looks like I can fit a lot into it.

I too just got one from mamabargains, and yes, you can fit A LOT into it! I also have a tendency to overpack so this bag is fantastic!:D