PDA

View Full Version : JuJuBe BeAll vs. BeSpicy vs. BePrepared OR LeSportSac Baby Bag

cpsd
06-27-2008, 02:32 PM
I currently have a Skip Hop Dash that I like, but it's not going to be big enough when DS (currently 2 months) is older, or when we travel. Since we have some trips coming up, I'm looking to get a bigger diaper bag now that will be good for cross-country flights and also for when DS is older and I need to have snacks and toys in the bag, also.

I'm considering a couple JuJuBe bags (I like that they seem to be very organized with all the pockets) - BeSpicy, BeAll, BePrepared - and the LeSportSac Baby Bag. Is there one you would recommend over the others for what I need? I think the BePrepared might be too big to use as a normal diaper bag, but would probably be good for the plane? Is the BeSpicy bigger than the BeAll? And how does the LeSportSac compare to any of the others?

If there's a different bag you think is better, please let me know that, too!

Thanks!

Tammy
07-07-2008, 10:15 PM
I honestly can't answer for some of the bags you've listed, but I have the Be All and love it. I always overpack (better to be safe than sorry :)) and have plenty of room. Plus- all I have to do is flip it open and I don't have to dig for anything. The magnetic feature keeps it closed securely and I love all the pockets for organization. Good luck!

jbrandy
07-07-2008, 10:24 PM
I have both the dash and ju ju be spicy. I think my Dash actually holds about the same amount as my dash. So...if you're looking for something larger, I don't think the ju ju be spicey will help. I like both bags but probably use my dash more.

I hope this helps.

Beth B
DS 4-4-03
DS 4-18-07

tnrnchick74
07-08-2008, 06:18 AM
the Be Spicy isn't going to be as big as the Be All. The Be Prepared is a BIG bag...and kinda heavy too, but it owuld be great for traveling.

I have the Be All for my 6 week old. I carry: snack capsule with 2-8oz bottles; Be Quick with diaper creame, wipes, diapers (about 8 right now); in the pockets inside I have: hand gel, burp rag, lightweight blanket, 2 dry formula powder travel containers. I also rolly my Zolo sling and stuff it inside the bag on the top. In the mommy pocket I carry: keys, cell phone, calendar, inhaler, pens (I find that my big Coach wallet makes the flap too bulky, so I stick it in the back area where the changing pad goes or in one of the side pockets on the outside. The front zippered area is great because you can keep a few more diapers and I have 2 onsies for emergencies. The mess shuttle stays empty until needed and I LOVE that it clips off! I have put poopy messes in there and then taken them STRAIGHT to the wash very easily!

I know I tend to overpack (especially since I'm still figuring out what I need) and my bag is heavy, but the strap is wonderfully padded and the weight is distributed great. I use the Be Connected clips on my stroller (Graco stroller frame with Safeseat infant seat) and it doesn't tip the stroller at all!

I'm hard on any kind of bag...and I tend to toss my bag on the floor, in the car, etc. I've taken a baby wipe and wiped it down and it looks awesome!

JJB bags are the BEST in my opinion! But as to your decision: Be All is more of a "regular" size diaper bag while the Be Prepared is a BIG bag...depends on how much you pack and how much you want to lug around!

Let us know what bag & pattern you decide! I have the brown/robin - it's a great "everyday" color scheme. One day, when I decide to expand my JJB collection, I will get something in purple paisley!

iaam
07-17-2008, 01:49 PM
My vote is for the Be All. OPs mentioned some of its great features, so I will only point out one that I absolutely love -- the inside lining is a light color. That makes it so much easier to find stuff in the bag, without having to pull things out of it to get a better look. I didn't fully appreciate this feasture until I used my Timi and Leslie bag (which also I love) on a recent trip.

dewfish
08-12-2008, 08:48 AM
I have a Be All and a Be Prepared. I love the Be All for everyday. I used my Be Prepared on a recent trip and it was great for the airplane. It holds a ton of stuff. Both are great bags, but I would say each has a preferred purpose.