PDA

View Full Version : BWV Jan 24th-31st ~ Anything I should keep in mind?

billysmommy
06-28-2008, 12:17 PM
We finally got our time share match-up and are staying at the BWV from Jan 24th-31st. It is after marathon weekend and MLK weekend and before Feb vacations. I'm just waiting for the park and EMH hours to be posted for those times. I'm thinking that EMH shouldn't be too crowded in Jan. My boys are very early risers (6:00am is late) so our plan is to hit the parks with morning EMH, spend the morning, back to the hotel for naps and then back to the parks for dinner and some evening riding time.

I've looked online and it doesn't seem like there's anything big going on while we're there. Hoping there may be a Pirate & Princess party one of the nights we're there (fingers crossed)

egoldber
06-28-2008, 01:10 PM
Have fun. :) January is a fabulous, non-busy time to go.

Rainbows&Roses
06-30-2008, 09:21 PM
The Superbowl is in Tampa this year which is just a short drive from Orlando. I was originally planning to go the dates you chose, but then changed as I felt the overlap between departing presidents day people and arriving superbowl families would make it more crowded than normal.

No one really knows the impact of the Superbowl though and you will be leaving a few days before it starts. Since you have already made plans, it probably isn't worth changing.

billysmommy
06-30-2008, 10:32 PM
The SuperBowl is Sunday Feb 1st ~ the day after we leave. I'm sure Fri and especially Sat will be busier because of the people coming in. I'm thinking that people will fly in later on Friday and then we're not going to the parks on Saturday so it should be fine