PDA

View Full Version : Diaper bag recomondations?

sleinad
06-28-2008, 10:58 PM
I've heard if you spend a little more on a nicer bag you will be happier with it in the end. Which brands do you recommend?

Papa Joe
06-28-2008, 11:35 PM
Eddie Bauer, LandsEnd and LL Bean have my vote!

Fabiana Radunsky
06-29-2008, 01:06 PM
NO DOUBTS LL BEAN!!! Now have summer sale, you'll get it monogrammed for $38.90 with taxes and shipping. And have several styles, brings the changing pad too.

tweetykl
06-29-2008, 02:20 PM
I love my Lands End one but they discontinued it. I do have to say that I love my Skip Hop Pronto to keep for the car or running into the store quickly. Great for diaper changes anywhere.

pantrygirl
06-29-2008, 03:38 PM
We purchased an Eddie Bauer bag from Eddie Bauer not BRU. We haven't used it yet but there is plenty of space and it looks pretty sturdy.

I believe EB may be discounting them because they have been running a blow out sale for the last month and a half.

They have not the prices down to $30.00.

eah125
07-02-2008, 08:09 PM
I am going to go with the Skip Hop bags, some are sold at BRU, but mostly at BBB, also various places online. There are a few styles, but the great thing is the clips that easily allow you to attach the bag to any stroller. It also has a shoulder strap as well that comes off too. Can be pricey, but i think it's worth it.

pastrygirl
07-02-2008, 09:35 PM
I love my JuJuBe diaper bags. They are stain-resistant and machine-washable. They have awesome organization and hold up really well. Once I discovered that brand, I stopped using anything else. :)

neeleymartin
07-24-2008, 09:48 PM
i LOVE my skip hop. hesitated when making the purchase due to the cost, but love the bag. it clips right onto the stroller with "stroller clips". amazing. also very stylish and my husband doesn't mind using it. lots of pockets for organizing.

buy one, you won't be disappointed.

n

dewfish
08-01-2008, 08:31 AM
I am also a Ju-Ju-Be believer. They are quite pricey, but you can pick up nice used ones on their website and on the yahoo babybags board. They look like new every time you wash them, and they have great features. Very well-thought out bags.

HIU8
08-01-2008, 02:33 PM
We have an Eddie Bauer bag from Target and love love love it. I'm a packer and I need to know I can get everything I want into the diaper bag. I can with our Eddie Bauer bag.

Swimfreak78
08-02-2008, 07:46 PM
We have an LL Bean one too - if you watch you might find a sale as well. Here's the URL - http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=1&catalogId=1&langId=-1&categoryId=40299&sc1=Search&feat=sr

I like the fact that it's sturdy and my husband is willing to carry it since it doesn't look like a diaper bag.

tnrnchick74
08-02-2008, 09:56 PM
I am also a Ju-Ju-Be believer. They are quite pricey, but you can pick up nice used ones on their website and on the yahoo babybags board. They look like new every time you wash them, and they have great features. Very well-thought out bags.

Add me to the list of Ju-ju-be addicts! They are the BEST diaper bags - great organization, really heavy duty. They are perfect!

bubbaray
08-02-2008, 11:00 PM
More diaper bags than strollers here, sad to say. I really like my SH Dash(es) -- I have 2. The Duo is OK as just a stroller bag, I never carry it. I love my LE bags (LE LT, again I have 2 and I also have the DIA), but they've been discontinued.

A distant third would be my LL Bean diaper bag. I don't use it, but its what I pack for DH when he goes out with the girls without me (its black). I would have gotten the floral print for me. Cute.

All of the above bags are like a cordura material, with the exception of my denim Dash. Super durable, and easy to clean.

I have a number of other bags, but never use them. I think my most expensive bag was my Fleurville Sling Tote, but I find it far too heavy, even empty.

cath_b
09-05-2008, 12:35 PM
I love my Jujube! It isn't like a black hole where you couldn't find a darn thing.

I have had two other diaper bags and a Dude bag for hubby (which we've never used) and a Skip Hop Pronto. I love the Pronto for quick errands and I leave this in the car keeping it replenished constantly. My everyday favorite is my Jujube BeRightBack. You wouldn't believe how much this thing can hold! I use to carry a diaper bag and my purse and always wished that I could carry just one thing. Jujube solved my problem with their "Mommy pocket". I love the compartments! I've used every single one of them. No more digging for keys either, just hook it on the provided key chain and forget about it.

It is a well thought and well made diaper bag as well as functional and practical.

My second choice would be the Skip Hops!