PDA

View Full Version : Radian 80 SuperCool?

hillview
06-30-2008, 10:24 AM
Anyone have this fabric? Do you like it? We live in Boston area. I have the manhattan fabric which is fine (I am not a big fabric person per se). Anyone care to comment?

It would be for my 10 month old DS as a second seat travel seat. He is currently 29 lbs and on the tall side.
Thanks!
/hillary

WatchingThemGrow
06-30-2008, 11:39 AM
I picked up a SuperCool return from our BRU this weekend. I had it installed to make sure it fit, but I returned it because (I think??) the 65 will suit our needs with money left over.

The best thing I can compare the fabric to would be the inside of DS's swimsuit. We didn't actually use the seat, so I can't comment on DD's comfort in it.

What I did notice, however, is that the seat had a few snags or areas that looked weird. The family that had it and returned it to the store said they only tried to install it also, so I don't know if it was mishandled at some point or if it snags easily. If you live in a hot climate or have really sweaty boys, I could see wanting to use it, probably.

Joolsplus2
06-30-2008, 11:46 AM
Yeah, it snags too easily. I honestly think the RN 65 fabrics are better, from all the reading I've been doing (and having one in use for several years that looks like new...it's a really nice high quality microfiber... we don't miss having the extra infant pads, either).