PDA

View Full Version : Happy Canada Day!!!

mom2binsd
07-01-2008, 01:07 AM
Happy Canada Day to all Canadian's....I know there's a "Oh Canada" post but thought I'd post here instead!

I'll be sipping a cold Molson Canadian, wearing my favourite Roots shirt (red and white coloured of course) and listening to Bryan Adams, Corey Hart, Tragically Hip, Rush (ok maybe not), and my DH's fav...Loverboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if you're not Canadian...a great excuse to pick up a six pack of Canadian beer and salute your northern neighbours!!!!!!!!!! (please note Canadian spelling of colour, neighbour and favourite in respect of the holiday!)

Neatfreak
07-01-2008, 04:05 AM
Happy Canada Day!

I feel bad that I didn't have anything patriotic for me or DD to wear today! We arrive back in Canada on Friday, and I think I'll be hitting the Roots and Old Navy to buy ahead for next year (at half price - hee!)

bubbaray
07-01-2008, 12:33 PM
Well, we'll be listening to Nickelback, but hey, who's counting?! LOL.

Got the red & white outfits, red stroller, and we're getting ready to head out to our local Canada Day celebration (that goes until midnight, but we'll only go for a couple of hours).

For everyone in BC, say hello to more expensive gas (thanks for the tax increase, NOT) AND new booster seat laws (about time).