PDA

View Full Version : Double stroller that takes the Chicco infant seat?

mom2binsd
07-02-2008, 09:41 PM
Someone I know is looking at the Chicco infant seat...they need a double as they will also have a 15 month old when the baby comes....does Chicco make a double? If not, other doubles that take the Chicco infant seat?

mamaoftwins
07-03-2008, 07:44 PM
Chicco does make double strollers:

http://www.chiccousa.com/home.php?cat=27

At first glance, it doesn't look like any of them will take an infant seat. :( You could always email Chicco to find out for sure. But, it does look like all of the strollers have individual full-recline seats, so they would definitely work for an infant.

I checked out the Trevi Twin at BRUs and it was ok.

The Combi Twin takes 1 infant seat, I believe (check the Combi website and maybe it will tell you what brands).

I don't know any others that will take a Chicco seat off the top of my head, sorry!

cath_b
09-06-2008, 03:37 AM
The Bumbleride Indie twin will take the Chicco KeyFit.

Chicco has double strollers (mostly all umbrella style strollers) but I don't think they are infant carseat compatible.

mommy2Alex
09-29-2008, 03:19 PM
Mom2binsd -- has your friend had any luck yet finding a double stroller to fit the Chicco carrier? I am looking for the very same thing. My Chicco carrier would not fit in any of the double strollers that my local BRU carried. Someone suggested trying the sit & stand double strollers, but I have not check into them yet. I don't want to buy a new carrier, I love my Chicco!

Someone I know is looking at the Chicco infant seat...they need a double as they will also have a 15 month old when the baby comes....does Chicco make a double? If not, other doubles that take the Chicco infant seat?