PDA

View Full Version : What's the most annoying toy you can think of?

elizabethkott
07-07-2008, 09:43 PM
BabyJones turns one this weekend. (For more info on the Adventures of the Joneses, please see B!tching Post.) So we're going to need a gift. One that is decidedly the most annoying, claw-your-eyeballs-out-stick-ice-picks-in-your-ears-so-it-will-stop annoying. You know, because we love them so much. :rolleyes:

The Fisher Price Cookie Jar is so annoying to me that I shipped it off to my parent's house. J inevitably makes a bee-line for it each time we visit. The song just drives me batty... "Shapes are in my cookie jar... triangle, heart and star... There's a circle over there... here's a square!" To the tune of "London Bridge". So that's one option for a first birthday present.

Any other toys suitable for a one year old that drive you positively INSANE?!

Mr. and Mrs. Jones thank you.

:icon_twisted:

fortato
07-07-2008, 09:46 PM
The sit-n-spin... the music is insanely annoying, and I really wanted to shove it up Santa's wazoo.

And, anything that has Elmo in it.

bubbaray
07-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Oooh oooh ooh -- pick me.

Its for age 3, but who's counting.

The game Lucky Ducks. OMG, seriously, DD#1 got it from a physician co-worker of mine for Christams one year. He laughed manically when he gave it to her/me. I get it now. That game lives without batteries now. Because I told DD#1 I was going to slaughter the ducks if she didn't stop playing with it. Death by hammer. Very fitting.

Definitely Lucky Ducks. Tell them its educational.

LOL. I'm giggling.

CiderLogan
07-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Playskool makes a hand-held vacuum toy (like a Dustbuster) that talks and makes noises whenever anything vibrates within a mile and has NO.OFF.BUTTON. It has the added bonus of making you feel guilty when you realize your child "vacuums" more than you do.

lisams
07-07-2008, 09:54 PM
Oooh oooh ooh -- pick me.

Its for age 3, but who's counting.

The game Lucky Ducks. OMG, seriously, DD#1 got it from a physician co-worker of mine for Christams one year. He laughed manically when he gave it to her/me. I get it now. That game lives without batteries now. Because I told DD#1 I was going to slaughter the ducks if she didn't stop playing with it. Death by hammer. Very fitting.

Definitely Lucky Ducks. Tell them its educational.

LOL. I'm giggling.

I got that game for a few of DD's friends for birthdays having no clue until DD got it as a gift and I was so embarrassed that I ever gave it as a gift. Those ducks are psycho.

luvmypeanut
07-07-2008, 09:56 PM
Dunno if they still make it but the Fisher Price walker that has a basketball hoop in the front has the most hideous music. But pretty much any Fisher Price toy will do the trick.

Also, those popcorn lawnmowers.

sarahsthreads
07-07-2008, 10:00 PM
Let's see, there are so many...

The giggling Elmo chair. It giggles when it moves (someone moves it or sits in it) but walking through a room halfway across the house also makes it move. Also has the added benefits of being large, red, creepy and taking up a lot of space.

The giggling baby Care Bear that says "I wuv you!" and "Hee, hee, hee, that tickles!" if you even dare to look at it, let alone touch it.

Pretty much any plush-y toy that takes batteries is a "winner" in the most annoying toy category in my book. (I was desperately hoping that international talking Dora was going to get hit when DD had her stomach bug a few weeks ago, because there's no way I could have cleaned her adequately!)

Sarah :)

pb&j
07-07-2008, 10:04 PM
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5994880

It's a push walker/ride on and it SO annoying. It takes at least two (big) hands to flip the seat from riding to pushing, and has horrific noises. We were given this as a gift by the ILs, and I tolerated it for as long as I possibly could for DH's sake, and DH was actually the one who suggested that it go away. Far far away.

bubbaray
07-07-2008, 10:07 PM
I've never given/received this, but in the circumstances, it might be perfect for the Jones'

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1794722/

elliput
07-07-2008, 10:08 PM
I haven't seen it in person, but guaranteed anything called "Barney Dance n' Play Guitar" would drive me completely bonkers. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2655241

My sister sent these wonderful "Learn & Groove Counting Maracas" to DD for X-mas 2006. I hid them almost immediately. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2302139

bubbaray
07-07-2008, 10:10 PM
I got that game for a few of DD's friends for birthdays having no clue until DD got it as a gift and I was so embarrassed that I ever gave it as a gift. Those ducks are psycho.

Yeah. Did I mention NO off button?! AND, it turns itself on, in the middle of the @#$^ night when stored in the box.

http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-42870-Lucky-Ducks/dp/B000E3USRS

Reviews: http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B000E3USRS/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_helpful?%5Fencoding=UTF8&coliid=&showViewpoints=1&colid=&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

bubbaray
07-07-2008, 10:12 PM
My sister sent these wonderful "Learn & Groove Counting Maracas" to DD for X-mas 2006. I hid them almost immediately. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2302139

They aren't too bad, actually. They have an OFF switch. And, they can be enjoyed without batteries. Ask me how I know, LOL.

ETA: and they make good duck-bashing weapons. Not that I've tried that....

caheinz
07-07-2008, 10:12 PM
Might be better for a kid over one, but the pieces are all plenty big...

The possessed grill from Playskool. http://www.hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=browse&product_id=8799

It tends to talk on its own, for no apparent reason. (At least until the batteries get close to dying... ) It can be very disturbing in a dark room late at night...

hellokitty
07-07-2008, 10:16 PM
A friend w/o children once gave my kids some kind of stuffed animal figure that sang, "Achey Breaky Heart" when you pushed it's hand (I couldn't even stand that song before we got the toy), and I think it did a maniacal jerky dance too. It was soooooo annoying. I mentioned to my DH as soon as my friend left the room that I was going to throw that toy out as soon as she left. I tolerated the gift, b/c she stayed at our place for the thanksgiving weekend and she had good intentions. However, the minute she left, I threw the toy into the donation pile (let it annoy someone else). OMG, it was so annoying. Whatever you get, it has to be some sort of electronic toy that has NO volume switch. My kids have another piano type of electronic toy that has a freaky voice. It was one of those off brands that you can get at kb toys. I keep it at my mil's house (no, I do not like my mil).

niccig
07-07-2008, 10:23 PM
The megaphone for kids. You can distort your voice and make it VERY loud. My mum thought it was so funny until DS woke her up one morning with it. Once Granny left, it was hidden. Another annoying toy courtesy of my mother is a little dog that yaps and walks. It's also been "lost".

mom2chloe
07-07-2008, 10:26 PM
I've never given/received this, but in the circumstances, it might be perfect for the Jones'

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1794722/

:ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

Oh my goodness!!! Are you SERIOUS?!?!?! It's going to be a few minutes before I stop laughing and can put an actual thought together... This is HYSTERICAL (in a "I know how annoyed you are going to be after owning this for 5 minutes" kind of way)

Might be obvious for a 1-year old... What about Play-Doh?!?!?!? Seems innocent on the surface...but in the wrong (small) hands... could cause some grief.

Puddy73
07-07-2008, 10:42 PM
Hands down, the dancing Boohbah doll! I've never even seen the show but someone gave DD one of these dolls when she was 1 and the flatulent little freak still works. When you press its hand or foot, it sings a little song, wiggles and for the finale - it farts. I would rip out the batteries and throw the thing in the trash except that I'm afraid it would stalk me like Talking Tina on the old Twilight Zone episode. I'm sure that Baby Jones would love one!

dcmom2b3
07-07-2008, 10:54 PM
The Fisher Price Cookie Jar is so annoying to me that I shipped it off to my parent's house. J inevitably makes a bee-line for it each time we visit. The song just drives me batty... "Shapes are in my cookie jar... triangle, heart and star... There's a circle over there... here's a square!" To the tune of "London Bridge".

:yeahthat:

How funny, DD discovered her satanic toy hiding place just this afternoon. We had stashed the cookie jar, the counting maracas and the abc drum. It's been a long day.

The cookie jar is even better if your DC has lost all but one of the shapes: "Circle! Yummy! Circle! Yummy! Circle! Yummy! Circle! Yummy! Circle! Yummy!Circle!Yummy!Circle!Yummy!Circle!Yummy!Circl e!Yummy!Circle!Yummy!"Circle!Yummy!Circle!Yummy!circleyummycircleyummyci rcleyummycircleyummy
circleyummycircleyummycircleyummycircleyummycircle yummy . . . all afternoon long.

AAAAAAH!

I *think* we still have the box for our cookie jar, if you'd like to re-gift yours, I'd be happy to send the box to you. Or take mine. Please.

As for other suggestions, the Leapfrog counting maracas aren't complete without their companion ABC singing drum. 'Cuz you can beat on the drum with the maracas and count and have flashing colored lights or music and singing letters all at the same time. In English or Spanish. Or both. At once. They were sold together as a gift pack at Costco around christmas, but it would be worth the premium to purchase them separately.

Vtac makes a Thomas the Tank Engine telephone that was just awful until DD decided that she was afraid of inanimate objects with animated faces.

I'm now going back to my (second) glass of wine, understanding the lyrics to the Rolling Stones' "Mother's Little Helper" oh so much better after today.

Peace, and I mean that literally,

MH

ETA: How could I forget the singing duck!?! It's a Gund mechanical duck that sings "Splish Splash I was Takin' a Bath" (like practically the whole song), while moving its beak and head and flapping its wings. You start it off by squeezing its left foot. It also has the added benefit of whipping DD into a movin'-to-the-groovin' dancing frenzy. Was cute the first 200 times. Now not so much.

dcmom2b3
07-07-2008, 10:59 PM
They aren't too bad, actually. They have an OFF switch. And, they can be enjoyed without batteries. Ask me how I know, LOL.

ETA: and they make good duck-bashing weapons. Not that I've tried that....

Enjoyed without batteries. Now there's a thought!

Thanks M!

bubbaray
07-07-2008, 11:11 PM
Enjoyed without batteries. Now there's a thought!

Thanks M!

Works for the ABC Drum too -- they can just tap on it, without engaging all the flashing lights and sound. Ask me how I know. Stupid me, I even TOLD DH to get DD#2 those toys for Christmas. Doh!

We've also taken to putting clear packing tape over speakers on loud toys. BUT THOSE DAMN DUCKS -- you can't tape the speaker. @#$%^ ducks. I hate that game.

elizabethkott
07-07-2008, 11:15 PM

How funny, DD discovered her satanic toy hiding place just this afternoon. We had stashed the cookie jar, the counting maracas and the abc drum. It's been a long day.

The cookie jar is even better if your DC has lost all but one of the shapes: "Circle! Yummy! Circle! Yummy! Circle! Yummy! Circle! Yummy! Circle! Yummy!Circle!Yummy!Circle!Yummy!Circle!Yummy!Circl e!Yummy!Circle!Yummy!"Circle!Yummy!Circle!Yummy!circleyummycircleyummyci rcleyummycircleyummy
circleyummycircleyummycircleyummycircleyummycircle yummy . . . all afternoon long.

AAAAAAH!

I'm now going back to my (second) glass of wine, understanding the lyrics to the Rolling Stones' "Mother's Little Helper" oh so much better after today.

Peace, and I mean that literally,

MH

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I am also a fan of "mmm... square! mmm... square! mmm... square!" GAH!
And I just started my second glass of wine. While not toy-related, my pain comes from J deciding that 2:30-4:30 am is a GREAT time to play. Here's to hoping tonight is better. :D
If there is any justice in the world, Mick would come up with a little yellow pill for toddlers, too.
(Just kidding.)
(Kind of.)

But I am LOVING the annoying toy suggestions! Please keep them coming! i have four more shopping days left to make the Joneses perfectly MISERABLE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mommy Of A Little Angel
07-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Tickle Me Elmo. Honestly, DD loves that thing, but OMG it does not shut up! And, I can't tell you how many times people have accidentally set it off and it scared the crap out of them. It just keeps going...

Oh, and extra batteries! ;)

Drag0nflygirl
07-07-2008, 11:29 PM
I'm still wiping tears from my eyes from the "circle, yummy!" bit - and I'm very glad we haven't been cursed with one.
My least favorite toy would have to be Leapfrog Lilly. She's got the extra advantage of being bilingual for twice the nails on a chalkboard fun! DD doesn't actually play with it. She just hits off and on so she can hear a cheery "HI!, BYE!" or "HUG ME AGAIN!". Occasionaly you'll hear her yell that from deep in the toybox. Makes ya wonder what Tickle me Elmo is up to.

DrSally
07-07-2008, 11:35 PM
hmmm. I was going to say violent, loud video games, but it's for a 1 year old.

buddyleebaby
07-07-2008, 11:35 PM
Laugh and Learn Puppy.
Abigail adored it. I was never so glad to see a toy be puked on.

DrSally
07-07-2008, 11:36 PM

The possessed grill from Playskool. http://www.hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=browse&product_id=8799

It tends to talk on its own, for no apparent reason. (At least until the batteries get close to dying... ) It can be very disturbing in a dark room late at night...

This grill scared DS (who is 2.5 yo) over at a playdate.

randomkid
07-07-2008, 11:38 PM
I haven't seen it in person, but guaranteed anything called "Barney Dance n' Play Guitar" would drive me completely bonkers. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2655241

I have seen this and it is really annoying. Actually, anything Barney that sings or plays music fits the bill. Go to YouTube and search "annoying toy". You'll find a lot of them there and they all seem to play music and light up - lol! This is my favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tege_7-1p6A

What's the point of that toy?!?! :ROTFLMAO:

Of course, you can't be too obvious (or can you?) and you have to share with us when you decide what to get!

ETA: These look promising and I know that ball popper thing is annoying!

http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Amazing-Animals-Sing-Choo-Choo/dp/B000EULXA2/ref=pd_sim_t_5

http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-Playskool-Busy-Ball-Popper/dp/B00007G39I/ref=pd_sim_t_1

mom2binsd
07-07-2008, 11:42 PM
How funny my top two were the first two mentioned...the Simon Says Sit and Spin -ugh! and the darn Lucky Ducks-they're lucky I don't any guns as I might just shoot them all!!!!

fortato
07-07-2008, 11:54 PM
I forgot about this one...
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2373408

the Vtech Roll and Learn Driver... it will go off in the middle of the night- "Beep Beep, Your out of gas!".

OR-

The Vtech Rhyme and Discover Book.... NO off button, and if you press the button on the front, the book will keep saying "Let's read a story..." over and over. You have to open and close the book for it to stop.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2373401

shilo
07-08-2008, 12:35 AM
no volume control - check, might be possessed (turns on at random by itself and the voice is just a little on the creepy side) - check, repetitive phraseology guaranteed to drive the jones family batty - check!

you need to go out and gift them with the Baby Einstein's Shapes and Sounds Turtle! that way mrs. jones can think of you every time this toy yells out SHAPES! COLOOORRS! AHHHHNIMALS! in the middle of the night :).

if it's not still in production, i'm sure you could find one still in it's box on ebay - it's so annoying i don't know how _anyone_ could keep one in their house.

have fun shopping. lori

ellies mom
07-08-2008, 12:55 AM
I'm still wiping tears from my eyes from the "circle, yummy!" bit - and I'm very glad we haven't been cursed with one.
My least favorite toy would have to be Leapfrog Lilly. She's got the extra advantage of being bilingual for twice the nails on a chalkboard fun! DD doesn't actually play with it. She just hits off and on so she can hear a cheery "HI!, BYE!" or "HUG ME AGAIN!". Occasionaly you'll hear her yell that from deep in the toybox. Makes ya wonder what Tickle me Elmo is up to.

Leapfrog Lily is pretty bad. I donated it 3 years ago and the song is still stuck in my brain. My SIL gave Ellie an annoying talking JoJo doll and I got busted removing the batteries.

Clarity
07-08-2008, 02:51 AM
I second the Laugh and Learn Learning Puppy. I HATE that darn thing. "Green Hand" "Green Hand" "Goodbye" - - - - - GAH!

And, a third vote for the Playskool Sit and Spin. I actually wrote Playskool an email to tell them how much I hated that toy then I removed the batteries for good. I almost threw it out the window one day, that's how awful it is. If you buy it, be sure to get the one that is red and purple that's the one that is so objectionable.

edited typo

elephantmeg
07-08-2008, 07:17 AM

we have one of those at work (peds nurse).... hmm the batteries went missing.... oops!

JTsMom
07-08-2008, 07:33 AM
:hysterical: OMG, I will buy the screaming rubber chicken if you will give it to them!

I have seen several mentioned above that would be great- especially that *&$*$&^ Leapfrog drum. I hated that sucker, and DS loved it. BUT, the Baby Einstein turtle that Lori mentioned gets my vote. DS was so terrified of that possessed toy I had to wrap it in a blanket, shove it in a box, and get it out of the house. It was SO loud!

Bens Momma
07-08-2008, 08:17 AM
Another vote for Lucky Ducks :banghead:!!!! Lucky me that DS LOVED to play it.....it has been relocated to the back of the deep, dark game closet. Good to know about the Sit-N-Spin with sounds, it must be annoying because I've seen tons of them at yard sales & consignment. I don't think you can go wrong with anything that fits the following criteria:
1. NO volume control
2. Is loud
3. Makes repeatitive noises & phrases (preferably very annoying ones!)
4. NO on/off switch is a must!!!
5. You want it to be something that is a popular/fun character so that Baby Jones will LOVE it and want to play with it A LOT!!!! Sure to be lots of crying/tantrums if Mom & Dad try to hide it or take the batteries out :icon_twisted:

Have fun & let us know what you choose!
Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS

PS-It's a shame you don't have more time cause I think all of us have some "perfect" barely used toys we could send you. You could put together the most generous gift basket of annoying toys to celebrate Baby Jones' milestone!

veronica
07-08-2008, 09:44 AM
Totally agree with the Laugh and learn puppy-we got a duplicate last christmas and I was never so glad to regift!

Seriously, the thing starts one tune, shuts off , starts something else. I can walk into the room and set it off....

BillK
07-08-2008, 10:50 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-Playskool-Busy-Ball-Popper/dp/B00007G39I

I hate that thing with the burning intensity of a thousand suns.

Momof3Labs
07-08-2008, 02:19 PM
None of this holds a candle to the Tuneyville Choo-choo (search on eBay to see it - it's a 1970's toy). Our neighbor gave it to my brother as a child for a b-day present. My mom hated it but saved it for her grandkids (to prove what she put up with for our enjoyment? I dunno). My kids get a kick out of it but I won't let it in our house - they need to play with it at grandma's house. It is SOOOOO loud and shrill and off-tune. OMG, a nightmare toy.

brittone2
07-08-2008, 03:33 PM
:
I have seen several mentioned above that would be great- especially that *&$*$&^ Leapfrog drum.

We really had very few electronic toys so I'm not exactly up to speed. My MIL bought DS that d@mn Leapfrog drum when he was an infant. I can *still* remember the song 4 years later!!! (everyone play the drum, play the drum. You can go fast or go sllllllllloooooow....everyone play the drum play the drum!). Eeek. It gives me the shivers just remembering it ;)

ETA: my parents bought DS an electronic keyboard when he was little. He and DD love it, but thankfully it lives at their house. That sucker has all kinds of buttons where it plays for you, and then they proceed to pound on it, adding to the lovely mix of tunes...

maestramommy
07-08-2008, 04:23 PM
Tickle me Elmo. I'm sorry if anyone's DC absolutely loves that animal, but his insane giggle makes him sound possessed.

MontrealMum
07-08-2008, 04:36 PM
Wow, this thread is great. DS is way too small for most annoying toys, but I am taking copious notes as to avoid each and all of these wonderful toys!!!

Mommy Of A Little Angel
07-08-2008, 04:50 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-Playskool-Busy-Ball-Popper/dp/B00007G39I

I hate that thing with the burning intensity of a thousand suns.

OMG I couldn't get this thing out of my house quick enough! The stupid balls would get stuck if there weren't enough in the thing and then DD would stick her arm down into it and get stuck. I chucked the stupid thing and left DD with the balls. Luckily, those were just as good to her.

maestramommy
07-08-2008, 07:15 PM
OMG I couldn't get this thing out of my house quick enough! The stupid balls would get stuck if there weren't enough in the thing and then DD would stick her arm down into it and get stuck. I chucked the stupid thing and left DD with the balls. Luckily, those were just as good to her.

Dora got this as a Christmas gift, and I actually think it's fun! But she doesn't play with it constantly, so maybe that's why I don't find it annoying. The balls sometimes do get hung up in the tube, but she always find a way to get it going again. Arwyn likes it too. This morning I had to ref a fight because they both wanted to just play with the balls:p

randomkid
07-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Tickle me Elmo. I'm sorry if anyone's DC absolutely loves that animal, but his insane giggle makes him sound possessed.

Funny thing is, I think I like Elmo as much as (if not more than) DD - lol! I even bought TMX Elmo - not the most recent, but the one from a couple of years ago. I like it better than the original Tickle Me Elmo, but DD doesn't play with it often, so maybe that's why it doesn't get on my nerves. I'm sure it would if it was constant.

maestramommy
07-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Funny thing is, I think I like Elmo as much as (if not more than) DD - lol! I even bought TMX Elmo - not the most recent, but the one from a couple of years ago. I like it better than the original Tickle Me Elmo, but DD doesn't play with it often, so maybe that's why it doesn't get on my nerves. I'm sure it would if it was constant.

Well, there you go. I like the ball popper which people here hate. Different strokes for different folks.....:D

tarabenet
07-08-2008, 09:11 PM
I have seen this and it is really annoying. Actually, anything Barney that sings or plays music fits the bill. Go to YouTube and search "annoying toy". You'll find a lot of them there and they all seem to play music and light up - lol! This is my favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tege_7-1p6A

What's the point of that toy?!?! :ROTFLMAO:

Of course, you can't be too obvious (or can you?) and you have to share with us when you decide what to get!

ETA: These look promising and I know that ball popper thing is annoying!

http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Amazing-Animals-Sing-Choo-Choo/dp/B000EULXA2/ref=pd_sim_t_5

http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-Playskool-Busy-Ball-Popper/dp/B00007G39I/ref=pd_sim_t_1

Oh yes! I gave my niece the ball popper thing and regretted it in short order! The extra-annnoying thing about it is that she adored it. Also fun: little kids mess with it, so it sends balls all over the room, and any other small toys they try to stick in it!

pinay
07-08-2008, 10:59 PM
DH bought the ball popper for our daughter when she was just under a year old and it scared the bejezus out of her! She still hates the thing- I think it's too loud for her and the balls fly all over the place. Thank goodness, b/c I could see how it would get annoying quickly!

rebeccaravit
07-09-2008, 03:29 PM
I can give you my MIL's number so you can find out what she keeps buying us.......

eliasmom
07-09-2008, 11:47 PM
I can give you my MIL's number so you can find out what she keeps buying us.......

If MIL wasn't out of the country, I'm sure she would give you some fantastic ideas. Like the stupid toy plane she got DD AT BIRTH that screams "It's a Small World" in a maniacal, Mary Murphy sort of way.

s7714
07-10-2008, 12:24 AM
This is one of most annoying ones we've gotten:
http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-K4074-Fun-2-Learn-Teaching-Clock/dp/B000LT1CI4/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1215662969&sr=8-1
No way to turn it off, even the low volume is loud, it's hard to set the alarm and if you have a little one randomly hitting buttons you end up with the alarm going off at random hours without warning. We had cock-a-doodle-doos and moos at 2 am although I didn't realize it was the clock until we heard bells/beeps at 3:30 am the next morning. (It went back to the store that afternoon.)

If Baby Jones was a girl I'd suggest a certain Disney Princess magic wand that my DDs received as a present. It makes a annoying "brrrriiiiiiiinnnngggg" noise every time you press the button and they press it over and over and over again.

Really the most annoying toy my MIL has ever come across was a stuffed frog that had a loud obnoxious laugh when you shook it slightly. She thought it was funny until she made a 10+ hour drive with the thing going off constantly in the back of her car. (Revenge can be sweet.) My DD pulled it out of her birthday present and my MIL complained about how "that thing was going off my entire trip!" Of course I then proceeded to show her exactly how to turn it off by holding down the button in the frog's hand... :icon_twisted: Funny enough she hasn't bought quite as many annoying toys since that!