PDA

View Full Version : Crayon on the Walls~All better, thanks!

MamaMolly
07-08-2008, 04:18 PM
update: Magic Eraser to the rescue! It got most of it off, what is left is DH's problem. Thanks mamas!

I'm not sure if this should be in the b!tching post, around the house or what. Feel free to move it, but before you do can you please tell me how to get blue crayon off a white wall? Cheap paint on the wall, BTW. Thanks landlord. Thanks DD.

What a day...and yes, I just bought replacement 'washable' crayons. Which will be out of Time Out by the year 2094. Just like DD. :32: :nono:

brittone2
07-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Have you tried a Magic Eraser yet?

I'd try it in an inconspicuous spot on the wall first to see how it affects the finish (if you care ;) ). Use it on the crayon spot and then wipe off the residue w/ a damp cloth.

niccig
07-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Try Goo by Gone. It's a small bottle of orange cleaner. It gets rid of all kinds of sticky messes, including crayons.

bethie_73
07-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Cheap paint + black crayon = marks left on wall for landlord.

I tried everything and couldn't get it to work, although the magic eraser was the best out of everything.

Pennylane
07-08-2008, 06:07 PM
Magic eraser works for me. But like a PP mentioned , test a small area first. It will take the paint right off the wall.

Ann