PDA

View Full Version : Good News!! - Munire Update!

Christyscmh
07-08-2008, 08:35 PM
Good news everyone! I am happy to announce that things with Munire are slowly but surely getting back on track. :applause: Just about everyone of their previously backordered collections is now currently back in stock with the popular manufacturer. There are one or two collections that the company is quickly catching up on for past orders, but all new orders placed with the company can expect reasonable lead times from here on out. If Munire is the company you've been interested for your new baby's lifetime furniture, then you can proceed full force with no worries. :cheerleader1: Hope this helps!

babyscottie
07-10-2008, 10:31 PM
We received our Munire urban today. . . we only ordered 5 days ago!!!! Amazing . . .my husband thought the voicemail was a joke as we had been told at least 12 weeks for delivery. Things are certainly getting better with Munire :-)

poppy
07-11-2008, 09:33 AM
I am also interested in an Urban. Are there ever any discounts?
I'm in the Socal area. So far, Bergstrom's seem to have the best prices.

CocoaSashimi
07-14-2008, 07:16 PM
When I went in to order my Urban crib and dresser from our local furniture store, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I didn't have to wait 12 to 14 weeks (as I was originally told by two salespeople when I first looked at cribs in April). The crib, dresser, and conversion rails were all in stock. :cheerleader1:

Poppy, I assume prices will vary across the U.S. However, we bought our Urban crib for $459. When I first looked at the crib two months ago, it was listed at $479. I've seen the list price online vary from that all the way to $750. Our conversion kit was listed at $149, but it was on sale for $125. The dresser was the most expensive piece at $549 (no hutch).

poppy
07-14-2008, 09:47 PM
Thanks. I was quoted $587 at Bergstroms and about $15 to 20 more at USA Baby in Socal. Which state are you from? I am wondering if I should get it shipped. It's really a big difference in price.

CocoaSashimi
07-15-2008, 02:40 PM
Poppy,

We got ours at NFM (http://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?ProductID=26350215), and you'd have to call 800-336-9136 to see if they'd ship to California.

poppy
07-15-2008, 04:34 PM
Hi,

I did call but the shipping is almost as much as the crib.
But thanks anyway. The rep was very nice.

Christyscmh
07-15-2008, 06:25 PM
Unfortunately, all USA Baby's are owned independently. There may be some out there that ship out of state, but sadly, we are not one of them. Check around for stores that price match. You'd be surprised at how many of them that do!

poppy
07-16-2008, 08:20 AM
Thanks Christy but actually, I was interested in getting it shipped from NFM or somewhere else that sold the Munire Urban for significantly less, otherwise I would just buy it from Bergstrom's. USA Baby is more expensive than Bergstrom's, so it wouldn't really make sense to get anything shipped, esp. when there is one in my area. USA Baby does do a price match but it's less of a hassle to buy from Bergstrom's who already offers the lower price on just about everything for baby. USA Baby in this area is actually on the expensive side. They offer the Munire Urban for $599 and that is their discounted price whereas Bergstrom's offers the same crib for $587 as their regular price.

Christyscmh
07-16-2008, 08:37 AM
Very cool - it always helps to save every little penny especially when a baby is coming! Yeah, like I said, all USA Baby's are a franchise, so we're all different - you'll find different deals all across the board between them.