PDA

View Full Version : Mac storage questions

mamaoftwins
07-09-2008, 02:04 PM
Hi all, just got a Mac Twin Triumph recently and I have a storage ques for you ... where do you keep your Macs? In the car all the time? I would do this, but I'm concerned about the heat having an undesirable effect of some kind on the stroller. Thoughts? Please someone tell me that they keep their Mac in the car all the time and it's fine b/c I don't know where I'm going to put it otherwise!! ;)

Davids-Coco
07-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Ours is always in my husbands car. Has been for about 18 months. I haven't seen anything adverse from it.

Wife_and_mommy
07-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Yep, all three of mine are in the car or garage. Nothing at all has happened to any of them.

mamaoftwins
07-09-2008, 04:10 PM
Thanks, ladies! It will live in the car then. :)

Wife_and_Mommy - LOVE the Mac so far. We did have a heck of a time trying to lower the harness straps though - man, those things are in tight in that plastic in the back of the seat, so I had to have DH do it. I probably won't be changing the straps to the other color that came with it anytime soon. And yes, the steering is great! But, sadly, I can't get my Skip Hop Spark to fit on it. :( So I will just have to splurge on a Duo Double soon. ;)

HIU8
07-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Oops, something happened. Didn't mean to hijack and not even a related issue.