PDA

View Full Version : used bottles

08njmomoftwins
07-10-2008, 02:14 PM
hello all, I'm new at this and I was wondering if anybody has bought used baby bottles from Ebay and what has your experience has been. thank you

lorinick
07-10-2008, 02:19 PM
hello all, I'm new at this and I was wondering if anybody has bought used baby bottles from Ebay and what has your experience has been. thank you
I would never buy used bottles. I think that gross. You don't know who your buying from. And do you know if they contain BPA? That's a chemical that is found to cause cancer. Look for something BPA free glass bottles, Dr. Brown's BPA free,playtex drop in or Born Free. Oh and welcome to the board.

08njmomoftwins
07-10-2008, 02:28 PM
thank you for the advise, I was thinking the same thing while I was browsing, so I don't know what I was thinking. :)

lorinick
07-10-2008, 02:31 PM
thank you for the advise, I was thinking the same thing while I was browsing, so I don't know what I was thinking. :)
Your over loaded. Your having Twins! Congrats.

mamaoftwins
07-10-2008, 02:41 PM
Yep, I wouldn't buy used bottles either. We use Mam bottles (distributed by Sassy in the US), and love them! BPA-free, easy to clean, they're great!

Congrats on your two babies!!! :)

nupe
07-10-2008, 04:07 PM
I am using the Medela bottles. They are BPA free. I bought a bunch and then a friend gave me a bunch too. I trust her hygeine. And once they are sterilized I think they are all the same. I wouldn't buy from a stranger.

ZeeBaby
07-10-2008, 04:37 PM
We are using Born Free and so far I have been very pleased with them.

novmber
07-25-2008, 11:15 AM
for my twins - i loved the Podees (although one of my girls couldn't use the podee since she was born with a cleft).

the podee bottle is not BPA free but you can put the podee straw stuff onto a gerber clearview and that is BPA free. clearviews are very cheap.