PDA

View Full Version : anyone have/love/hate this activity cube?

veronica
07-10-2008, 06:57 PM
This is the *one* gift I have always coveted for DD and now, for DS's recent birthday but never got. I am trying to justify the price. Sadly, I am nowhere near a target (to see the Parents version of the busy street or zoo) and prices online seem all the same when you add in shipping. I like the look of this one but haven't seen or read any reviews? I wish babystyle would be cheaper.....

I have high hopes every weekend of going garage saling but with a 2 year old and 1 year old, DH and I are lucky to eat breakfast.....

http://www.babystyle.com/common/dProductDetail.asp?SIND=1&PMId=17824&cmCL=srch-cube

kate909
07-11-2008, 08:27 AM
Ours isn't exactly the same, but very, very close. DS (16 mo.) LOVES it and plays with it every day. When he was first pulling himself up, he would use it to grasp, and then he just thought it was so cool to be standing there playing. He just seemed to fall in love with it then, and it never seems to get boring for him. And I like that he has a nice quiet toy that he enjoys!

theCAS
07-11-2008, 11:21 AM
My niece and nephew had one and loved it. Like PP their wasn't that exact model but they played with it all the time and loved being able to stand and play.