PDA

View Full Version : Some dollar tree deals

hellokitty
07-12-2008, 01:35 PM
I went to DT this morning and saw some good deals. For anyone whose child is having a pirate themed bday party. Be sure to stock up on goodies (cool hats, masks, treasure box for favors, goody bag, decorations, etc.). Once they sell out of bday stuff, they sell out, so just be aware. I stocked up a few months ago on their dinosaur themed party stuff for my son's bday party next yr, b/c it was such a good deal, now I noticed they only have a few dinosaur themed stuff left, not really enough to use for a put together looking dinosaur party, kwim? So, stock up when you can. It's sooooo much cheaper than ordering themed stuff online or going to factory card outlet.

Also, I found liz lange (target brand) nursing bras with underwire (I know it's not recommended, but some women swear by them)! The size selection wasn't that great, they were mostly 34C or D, I saw a 40D too, I believe they were all white. I cannot vouch for these bras, since I have never worn them before, but if you are a fan of liz lange nursing bras, for a buck, it would be worth it if you need some extra nursing bras. They were in the section with all the socks, underwear. This section used to be in one of the regular aisles at my DT, but I noticed that they have moved them over to wire displays over by the helium balloon area and kitchen gadgets wall. So, if you can't find it, ask, b/c they are kind of in a weird spot.

Also, I noticed there was a big rotating rack of stickers up by the register. They had a lot of generous pks of popular character stickers (compared to what you would get at target, etc.). The one that really stood out for me were thomas the tank stickers. They had three different sticker pks to choose from, but I saw a pk of 100 individual foil peel and stick thomas the tank stickers that I thought would make really nice favors (throw some into each bag) for anyone doing a thomas or train themed bday party. I have done a thomas party before and the trinkets are usually kind of a rip off, so I just thought I'd mention it, since thomas seems to be pretty popular around here, with the moms of boys.

They also had leapfrog handwriting workbooks (they are spiral bound and come with a CD ROM) for anyone whose kids are into the leapfrog phonics system. I got the K level for my older son, who is a big fan of leapfrog products. Back to school stuff is already up at the front of the store for any of you who were wondering.

Corie
07-12-2008, 04:04 PM
They also had leapfrog handwriting workbooks (they are spiral bound and come with a CD ROM) for anyone whose kids are into the leapfrog phonics system. I got the K level for my older son, who is a big fan of leapfrog products. Back to school stuff is already up at the front of the store for any of you who were wondering.

I bought a bunch of these about a month ago. My daughter
loves these Leap Frog workbooks. And for $1, you can't beat it!