PDA

View Full Version : Here's Your Sign..

StantonHyde
07-13-2008, 11:02 PM
You know the Jeff Foxworthy routine about stupid people and how they should wear a sign? Well this guy was so stupid, he didn't even need a sign...

He is skateboarding down a steep street with traffic, hooked into his Ipod, no helmet, ANNNNND...he's smoking!!!!!!!!

As my DH, the ER doc says, "I will never be out of a job"

deenass
07-13-2008, 11:15 PM
Of when my husband and I were driving the road to Hana (for those who don't know. BEAUTIFUL but VERY curvy drive along the mountainside with no guard rails).

As we came around a steep curve. we saw a woman in flip flops riding a bike, no helmut, with a dog on a leash. She probably wouldn't have made it to the ER - just fallen off the mountainside!

lizajane
07-13-2008, 11:53 PM
DH was on his way home from hanging out with his best friend tonight and saw a truck stopped (or moving slowing?) on the road. he pulled over to find a WASTED 30 something year old woman with a flat tire. and then he asks if she needs help, and she says, "do ya think?" and follows it up with, "is my tire flat?"

um, lady... the flat tire is the LEAST of your problems if you are so wasted that you hug AND KISS (on the cheek) my DH for driving your DRUNK ARSE HOME. ps did i mention that my DH is a STRANGER to this woman? oh, and yay. she lives about 4 houses down on our street.

eww.

as soon as he walked in the door, he washed his hands! he said he felt SO DIRTY!!

elizabethkott
07-14-2008, 08:36 AM
Ooooh! Me too!

Twinkie. The "husky" kid down the block. His "friends" nicknamed him that. Being talked into riding an old lazy boy on a dollie down the street while being pulled by a kid on a motorbike. Both without helmets.

Awesome.

I have a feeling that Twinkie is his own sign...

tarabenet
07-14-2008, 07:20 PM
My favorite is the dimwit in my neighborhood who likes company on her late evening bike rides -- the ones she enjoys without benefit of headlight or even decent reflectors. She ties her very large dog securely to the handlebar of her bike, straps her helmet-free child into the seats behind her own barefoot self, and off they go, down the street. You know it is just a matter of time before that dog takes off after a cat or something, and she and the baby are dragged down the pavement.

Mommy Of A Little Angel
07-14-2008, 09:42 PM
Ohh my turn! The genius riding his motorcycle with flip flops, no helmet, and talking on his cell phone at a red light. Light changes, he pops the cell phone into this mouth!

All I kept thinking was, that cell phone is gonna fall out and his first instinct is going to be to grab for it....yeah....not good....