PDA

View Full Version : feeling so CHUBBY

TraciG
07-14-2008, 10:53 AM
I must be the ONLY person who lost the baby weight in record time then gained some of the weight back 5 month's later !! I'm going backward's ! NOT HAPPY

beansprout13
07-14-2008, 11:14 AM
Oh, you're not the only one... With DS1, I lost all of the weight and more and then 5-6 months later, I gained back a whole bunch of it! I didn't change my exercise/eating habits, but the weight just came back! I totally sympathize with you!

I'm hoping that doesn't happen this time around with DS2!

lizajane
07-14-2008, 11:47 AM
i had 8 lbs left after dylan when he was 6 weeks old. i now i have 30lbs to lose.

elizabethkott
07-14-2008, 12:22 PM
You lost the weight in the first place?!
Over here, I'm Chubbtastic! And about 25lbs left to lose.
By the time I lose it, I'll want to get pg again... GAH.

sidmand
07-14-2008, 12:25 PM
Oh no! I hope that's not the case. Although I did weigh less with DS three weeks PP than I did three months.

After DD I weigh almost less than I did when DH and I met (17 years ago). I hope not to gain it back although after I stop pumping I'm guessing I will unless I start some good exercising...

SnuggleBuggles
07-14-2008, 01:15 PM
I had that happen too. Luckily it was only 2lbs. Just as I was starting to get really discouraged lately all this weight has fallen off. Fingers crossed for you! I am finally below pre-pg wt at 7m pp.

Beth

g-mama
07-14-2008, 02:26 PM
Definitely not the only one. After each of my three babies, I lost all my weight by the time they were 6 weeks old and then started going back upwards. I can eat as much as I want when pregnant and never gain more than 25 lbs. but then those eating habits stick around and the weight starts coming back on. I always have to start dieting to lose 10-15 lbs around the time my babies are 1 year old even though I was skinny when they were tiny!

TraciG
07-15-2008, 04:15 AM
Oh good, I'm not the only one then ! I have a feeing it's because I'm nursing less, & I ate whatever I've wanted since being pregnant without gaining to much weight, I got spoiled ! Also now that my DD is at camp I'm home all day with DS, I used to be at the park & standing a lot, now I'm on the couch to much !!!

niccig
07-15-2008, 11:21 AM
I agree with eating habits. I eat crazily during pregnancy and kept doing that afterwards. I had to relearn non-pregnant eating habits.