PDA

View Full Version : Do 20% off on item coupons exist at BRU?

janine
07-14-2008, 11:57 AM
We're about to buy some big ticket items and hoping to find these..

thanks!

updacountry
07-14-2008, 12:25 PM
I've used the Buy Buy Baby coupons there that are sometimes 20% off.

Mommy2Abby
07-14-2008, 12:39 PM
I didn't realize they accept competitor coupons - do all BRU do that?

lanomatic
07-14-2008, 01:17 PM
When I was there a few weeks ago, they handed me a sheet w a few coupons effective starting next weekend. One is for 15% off one item.

EXPECTINGMAY
07-14-2008, 02:23 PM

I used the Buy Buy baby 20% off coupon @ BRU when I bought my breastpump. That saved me $56. I believe they only accept "direct competitors" coupons, which translates to very few stores but Buy Buy Baby is one of them.

janine
07-14-2008, 04:16 PM
I used the Buy Buy baby 20% off coupon @ BRU when I bought my breastpump. That saved me $56. I believe they only accept "direct competitors" coupons, which translates to very few stores but Buy Buy Baby is one of them.

thanks for the tip. How'd you get buy buy buy coupons? I'm registered there, but never received anything...

katerinasmom
07-15-2008, 08:45 AM
Although the BRU in Westbury, Long Island used to accept BuyBuyBaby coupons, they no longer do. The lame reason the cashier gave me last time I tried it was "we don't know what they sell over there". The BRU in College Point doesn't accept BuyBuyBaby coupons either. If you can snag one of the little coupon books mentioned by a PP there are two coupons in there that might be useful - one is for 10% off your entire purchase and the other is 15% off a single item. They are giving them out with purchases right now until supplies run out and they are valid for purchases starting this weekend.

lorinick
07-15-2008, 09:44 AM
Only Buy Buy Baby coupons. They don't except any others. It should be all who have a BBB near buy. It came down from corporate to except them. Although BBB has alot of exclusions on there's on 10% on Britax and there are others they exclude all together. But my Local BRU doesn't exclude on Britax or Peg items. There is a 15% off coupon out right now and 20.00 pff car seats and strollers and some other things as well.