PDA

View Full Version : Bonavita customer service

jlatels
07-14-2008, 04:48 PM
Has anyone had any luck with Bonavita customer service? I've emailed them twice and haven't heard back from them. I emailed Pali and they answered right away. Based on the reviews on this website, Pali was getting negative remarks on customer service, so now I'm very confused.

wendibird22
07-14-2008, 08:44 PM
I did email them about 18 mos ago (when I was ordering furniture for DD) and got a reply about a week later.
I own a crib and dresser/changing table from Bonavita and am very happy with it.

Christyscmh
07-15-2008, 06:42 PM
Bonavita does much better over the phone - they almost always answer the first time I can. Surprisingly I have a hard time getting in touch with Pali unless via email - and I sell their products...lol. Try giving Bonavita a call...their customer service number is 1.888.266.2848. Hope this helps!:)

bluerascal
07-29-2008, 01:46 AM
Bonavita has horrible customer service. I called their customer service number got routed around to various automated systems, not one person ever picked up.I called all hours of the work day several different days never got an actual person on the line. Best I got was a general mailbox, where you were supposed to leave your info and have customer service rep get back to you. Left 3 different messages over course of 2 weeks with no response. Finally emailed them and got an answer back 2 weeks later. Horrible horrible customer service. We ended up going with Romina instead.