PDA

View Full Version : Need Recommendation For New Office Chair

randomkid
07-15-2008, 09:00 AM
DH despises the chair we have at our home computer desk. It is pretty cheap as I bought it to use "just until we find something we really like". That was almost 5 years ago - lol! Now, the padding is flat and is creaks like it's about to break in half.

Do you love your chair? Any suggestions? The price has to be reasonable as I just can't justify spending a ton on an office chair.

Thanks in advance!

Mikey0709
07-15-2008, 09:20 AM
Just saw your post and wanted to mention that if your a Costco member they have a coupon for one starting this coming Monday (7/21). I think it's $30 or so off. I haven't checked it out yet - but i'm in need of one too for my office so i thought it was worth going to see! I do know they had a different one for $99 that seemed decent also.

o_mom
07-15-2008, 09:25 AM
We have a Steelcase Springboard chair that I got at a business supply outlet. I :love-retry: this chair. I got hooked on them at work and we went through 2-3 of the $99 Sam's Club/Office Max specials that were uncomfortable and didn't last. This one has been used daily (far too much, lol) for 4 years now and still works great and is the most comfortable chair in the house. I think we paid around $250 for it, but well worth it, IMO.