PDA

View Full Version : JoJo Designs Boutique girls clothing at Overstock.com

BargainMomforLuke
07-16-2008, 01:48 PM
This clothing line seems really cute. Has anyone ever bought this clothing before?

http://www.overstock.com/search?keywords=jojo&taxonomy=sto7&sortOption=Review+Ratings

10% off code: 123903

Plus Ebates or FW for 4% cashback.

suzhatch1
07-16-2008, 02:16 PM
I haven't bought any before, but I've seen them before & thought the ruffled pantsets were adorable! :) For that price, I was a bit skeptical that maybe the material was thin, or maybe not super soft (considering you can find custom outfits similiar to those on eBay & Etsy for up to $100). But maybe for that price, it's worth getting an outfit & trying!! :)

sidmand
07-16-2008, 03:23 PM
No, but I nearly did for DD before she was even born. Then I decided I should wait. It seems to have really good reviews and everything is very cute.

Having a girl is dangerous territory!

momof2girls
07-16-2008, 03:30 PM
I have some stuff from this designer and it is cute stuff, just that it recommends hand washing. At the very least put it on delicate in the wash. It's not of the quality that you could hand it down forever like Hanna, but it is decent for the price. Quality is more like Naartjie.

TahliasMom
07-17-2008, 02:58 AM
too bad it doesn't come in larger sizes. i did see some annloren in the 4-6 section. has anyone bought from that line? some stuff looks cute, the ruffle stuff is a bit much. hehe.