PDA

View Full Version : Mac Quest Ower's I need your help!

lorinick
07-17-2008, 04:58 PM
Please help me get my crotch strap through fabric. I got the harness straps through. I can't seem to get crotch strape through. Please help! I got eveything else off. I really need to wash. The manual says I can wash it but doesn't state how to do so.

mikeys_mom
07-17-2008, 05:04 PM
I have done it - several times, but I can't remember how. I will take a look at the stroller when I get home later and post an update. I think I had to somehow get it off the frame, but it's been a few months since I washed it last. I do remember that the first time I had to take the cover off, it took me a while to figure out how to get the croch strap off.

HTH.

lorinick
07-17-2008, 05:06 PM
I have done it - several times, but I can't remember how. I will take a look at the stroller when I get home later and post an update. I think I had to somehow get it off the frame, but it's been a few months since I washed it last. I do remember that the first time I had to take the cover off, it took me a while to figure out how to get the croch strap off.

HTH.
Yes eveything is off the frame. Only thing holding me back is that crotch strap.

mikeys_mom
07-17-2008, 08:40 PM
I checked my Quest - to get the crotch strap off the frame, I have to thread the bottom of the strap (part underneath the stroller) back up through the two layers of fabric/seat cover. It is a bit of a tight squeeze - you have to maneuver that plastic piece that the bottom of the strap is connected to through the openings in the fabric. In the end, the crotch strap is still attached to the seat cover.
I don't know if this makes sense at all. I can try to take a picture if it doesn't make sense.

lorinick
07-17-2008, 10:57 PM
I checked my Quest - to get the crotch strap off the frame, I have to thread the bottom of the strap (part underneath the stroller) back up through the two layers of fabric/seat cover. It is a bit of a tight squeeze - you have to maneuver that plastic piece that the bottom of the strap is connected to through the openings in the fabric. In the end, the crotch strap is still attached to the seat cover.
I don't know if this makes sense at all. I can try to take a picture if it doesn't make sense.
Thanks so much it does make sense. I got it off I just hope I can get it back on. Does it wash well?

mikeys_mom
07-17-2008, 11:40 PM
Yes, it washes well. I usually put it in the bathtub with some laundry detergent, leave it soak for a few hours, rinse, then hang it to dry. It looks like new once it's clean.

I really love my Quest. It has held up the best of all my strollers and I've been using mine for 3.5 years.

lorinick
07-18-2008, 07:50 AM
[QUOTE=mikeys_mom]Yes, it washes well. I usually put it in the bathtub with some laundry detergent, leave it soak for a few hours, rinse, then hang it to dry. It looks like new once it's clean.

I really love my Quest. It has held up the best of all my strollers and I've been using mine for 3.5 years.[/QUOT
It's actually in the washer now. I hope it will come out well. I do plan to hang it to dry. My Britax washed well in wash. I'm a little scared to look at it. I love my Mac too. DC# 2 is so messy. Both of my strollers have food all over them. Thanks again for all your help. I'll post back to let you know howit came out. And if I get it back on.