PDA

View Full Version : PBK chamois crib sheets for $6.98 at outlet and 70% off summer linens at WS Outlet

SASM
07-18-2008, 02:55 PM
I was just in the PB Outlet this AM and my outlet had all stocked "Chamois" collection items for 50% off. I found the bright pink chamois crib sheets for $6.98 and the light blue for $15. They also had other random items like duvets (not in the color/size that i was looking for), boppys, head supports, etc.

I found some awesome summer table linens for 70% off. Napkins in a beautiful green paisley-ish print were 90 cents!! I found a couple of quilted runners for less than $11.

GL!!

canada
07-18-2008, 07:53 PM
Crib sheets were also $6.98 at my local PBK store, not an outlet.

Also, they're having a promotion with Parenting magazine in which any purchase over $50 entitles you to a free 2-year subscription. The best part is that if you opt out, you get a $17.94 rebate. So your final purchase price is around $32.

Promotion is one per household and runs until 9/30.

hellokitty
07-19-2008, 03:57 PM
Crib sheets were also $6.98 at my local PBK store, not an outlet.

Also, they're having a promotion with Parenting magazine in which any purchase over $50 entitles you to a free 2-year subscription. The best part is that if you opt out, you get a $17.94 rebate. So your final purchase price is around $32.

Promotion is one per household and runs until 9/30.

Would you happen to know which month of parenting magazine this promo was in? I spent $100 at PBK this wk b/c I got lucky and walked in right after they had lowered prices, so I scored on some great stuff for cheap!

canada
07-19-2008, 05:38 PM
Would you happen to know which month of parenting magazine this promo was in? I spent $100 at PBK this wk b/c I got lucky and walked in right after they had lowered prices, so I scored on some great stuff for cheap!

It's not a Parenting magazine insert. It's an an automatic yellow slip you get at the cash register at PBK when you make your +$50 purchase. The title says "Parenting Subscription Form."

The promo is valid from 7/1 to 9/30, so if you just bought something this week, go back and ask for the slip.

What stuff did you get for cheap?