PDA

View Full Version : Mia Moda Cielo Evolution...

kboyle
07-18-2008, 04:24 PM
for Disney? What do you think? The 2 older boys really wont use it, mainly my 1yo will be in it.

Any other suggestions? Under $175.

I know I can easily get something cheaper, but I want something sturdy, and comfortable for us all...we also do lots of festivals and such that we need sturdy vs. light (like volo)

eta: i also like the look of the Mutsy Spider

Joolsplus2
07-18-2008, 08:58 PM
We love ours! Definitely sturdy, comfy, and once you get the hang of folding it, it's like a carryon-sized bag to hop on a shuttle.

Here's an odd little assortment of strollers so you can kind of see it to compare... http://picasaweb.google.com/joolstag/MiaModaCielo Leah's napped through an hour long trip to Target, and the big kids have used it to sit down during boring times during the day... the harness isn't annoying, the storage basket/bag is accessible (and removable! you can pop it off before you fold it up, easier than emptying it out sometimes).

kboyle
07-20-2008, 09:16 PM
thanks julie :)

do you think it's actually small enough to take ON a plane as a carry-on? vs gate checking? i've never really had a problem with gate checking strollers, but i always used my graco when travelling, i did notice it was chipped once when we gate checked. :(

Joolsplus2
07-21-2008, 08:32 AM
I'll see if I can get a folded measurement (or do they have it online?) and then we can compare it to an airline's size allowance... It's 'a little bigger' than the average wheel-on bag, I'd say from memory (it's been in the trunk awhile, lol, half the time I don't fold it because it fits standing up so nicely).