PDA

View Full Version : Do you use a Pull Up more than once?

overcome
07-20-2008, 09:57 AM
Weird question, huh?

My DD is potty trained during the day and wears pull ups at night. Very often (like 5 out of 7 nights a week), she wakes up dry.

It just occured to me that perhaps I should use the same (DRY!) pull up two nights in a row.

What do you think? It would save $$ and not create as much garbage. I think it would be relatively hygenic as she puts the pull up on after a bath and only right before going to bed.

ETA I realize the time is coming that we need to try underwear at night, but I just don't think we're ready for that yet with our crazy summer schedule.

egoldber
07-20-2008, 10:59 AM
Yes. For the last 6 months before Sarah PT'd at night, I probably used the same package of pull-ups LOL! If my kid were prone to UTIs or something I wouldn't, but otherwise.....

milesmom
07-25-2008, 04:19 PM
My son asked me one day why I was throwing away his clean diaper... good question. Then it became a little game, lets try and keep the diaper clean so we can same it for tomorrow night. Worked very well, eventually he was begging me to stop wearing them at night b/c they were always dry.

Puddy73
07-27-2008, 02:51 PM
Yes, we re-use them until the filling starts to get wadded up between his legs (usually a few days). DS is day trained, but very occasionally will have an accident at night. We probably should just make the switch to underwear, but we still have half a big bag of Pull-Ups left so I'm in no rush. I'm not looking forward to changing sheets!