PDA

View Full Version : Silver Cross Fizz - Strollerqueen???

sloneta
07-22-2008, 09:28 AM
Does anyone know anything about the Fizz? I found it online in my searching for a travel stroller. It looks like it is only available in the UK right now, but the retailer I used for my two Janes has it. To me, it looks similar to a Volo, but has a recline. I am wondering if it would be tippy, how the fold is and how it would push.

Anyone???

strollerqueen
07-24-2008, 03:47 AM
I saw it at the Expo last year. It was really cute. Not sure why they didn't introduce it into the US. Maybe because they already have the Micro, Pop, and Dazzle here, and they thought it would be too similar? I have the Dazzle, but just haven't had a chance to review it yet. It is a more full-featured version of the Fizz.

sloneta
07-24-2008, 08:57 PM
I am still not sure what I am going to do for my travel stroller. I sold my Aria OH. I looked at a Volo, but it just felt flimsy compared to my Energy. Jane has two new lightweight umbrellas, but I am not sure if those would be redundant to the Energy, even though they have a better fold and are smaller. I have thought about the City Mini as well, but I think that is way more than I need given my current fleet.

Decisions. Decisions.