PDA

View Full Version : My budding Georgia OKeefe

StantonHyde
07-22-2008, 01:38 PM
I bought the DC sidewalk paint as a way to occupy their time. DD thinks that SLATHERING herself with the paint is cool--fine with me, I just hose her down in the kiddie pool.

Last night, I set her up to paint on our basement patio. She took off everything, sat down with her legs in a V and started painting in front of herself. At one point, the brush went back to far and she said "I am painting my bulba!" I said, "No painting the bulba, you might get an itchy or an owie". She said, "I am painting a pretty flower".........

This is just such a payback--I was a total nudist as a child. I am sure my mom is on a cloud some where laughing her a$$ off. And while I did work as an art model in college (at $5 an hour, it was the highest paying job on campus!!) I did not turn out to be a pole dancer, so I guess she will turn out ok too. sigh......

kedss
07-22-2008, 01:48 PM
LOL! O'Keefe woulda been proud!

happy2bamom
07-22-2008, 01:55 PM
Too funny! You might want to put paper down so that you can keep the artwork. If nothing else, it would be funny to explain it to her when she is all grown-up.