PDA

View Full Version : 7th generation pull-ups - are they any good for night time use?

citymama
07-24-2008, 02:29 AM
My 28 month old DD is potty trained by day, but we use diapers for naps and night time. We've just run through what was left of our diaper stock, and I'm thinking we should move to (disposable) pull-ups for bed-time, given that she asks to go to the potty at least once, if not twice, after being diapered at night.

She has very very sensitive skin and prone to diaper rashes and UTIs. I was thinking maybe 7th generation pull-ups, but we've never used them and I have no idea how good they are for night-time use, or even what size to get. (She is 30 lbs) She usually wakes up with a very full diaper, so we need something that can get the job done! We've been using Cruisers so far, and they work in terms of absorbency, but seem to contribute to the skin irritation. Any feedback on 7th gen. or other brands of pull-ups would be appreciated. Thanks!

citymama
07-24-2008, 03:32 PM
bump - anyone have opinions on 7th Gen?

BeachBum
07-24-2008, 05:28 PM
I don't have 7th G available in my area. So sorry I haven't tried them.

But I do want to chime in and say we use night time pull ups of some sort with DS. He too often needed to potty after his bedtime story and the diaper would go back on just right and we would often have leaks. Pull ups have pretty much solved the problem. He too is pretty wet at night and the night ones are absorbent enough...the day ones are not.

citymama
07-24-2008, 05:30 PM
Thanks! What kind of pull-ups do you use?